+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Enough is enough

Enough is enough

A season ticket holder for nearly 30 years but finding it harder and harder to justify it. You can’t tell me one person enjoyed that this evening and it is far from one a one off.

Matchday experience has been ruined so when the football is as bad as that there is very little reason to go

Re: Enough is enough

He he had outdone mad Mick, at one point it was a back 6

Quote Originally Posted by TheBirchgrovePub View Post
    A season ticket holder for nearly 30 years but finding it harder and harder to justify it. You can’t tell me one person enjoyed that this evening and it is far from one a one off.

Matchday experience has been ruined so when the football is as bad as that there is very little reason to go
    **** going down there and watching that crap. Years ago i would have, not now, the club need to earn peoples support.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    **** going down there and watching that crap. Years ago i would have, not now, the club need to earn peoples support.
    Do you watch at home or listen?

Quote Originally Posted by NinianOpinion1927 View Post
    Do you watch at home or listen?
    I watch at home at the moment. Pay for the stream the club provide. I'm very busy with other stuff, so time is precious. Gone are the days when i'd watch the club unconditionally. I want something back, a bit of entertainment, not that much to ask. If i'm working then it's on the radio.

Bulut has lost it, he's become really defensive and can't snap out of it. If we don't beat stoke he should be sacked.
    Why has the match experience been ruined? Wayne Nash again? I don't know why they don't serve decent beer and food, with good local bands under the Canton. Keep the fans in for longer. Also, move the singing section opposite the away fans. Apparently Wayne Nash won't let that happen at any cost

I watch at home at the moment. Pay for the stream the club provide. I'm very busy with other stuff, so time is precious. Gone are the days when i'd watch the club unconditionally. I want something back, a bit of entertainment, not that much to ask. If i'm working then it's on the radio.
    Fair enough, it's always a shame when fans drift away

[B]Matchday experience has been ruined [/B]so when the football is as bad as that there is very little reason to go
    Unless I've an awful memory, 'the matchday experience' has always been absolute shite.

Fair enough, it's always a shame when fans drift away
    I'll always be a fan, but my priorities have changed, and i want something in return for my support. The club still get a few quid out of me though, and i watch nearly every game, just not at the ground this season. I might return next seaon depending on circumstances

I pay to watch every game, sometimes it's a little difficult when I'm at work, but today I was able to watch from about 20 minutes in. The one thing I took away from today's game is how slow the side is physically and mentally. They are all so slow to act/react and most of them are so careless with the ball. They really do look like lower-league players. I noticed how many of them will head the ball from midfield when they're in plenty of space with enough time to take it down and control it. That's just so basic. Never head the ball away when you can control it and retain possession. Also, a LOT of the passing was atrocious. We gave the ball away needlessly so many times. Today was an opportunity for 3 points that we just gave up on. A better team would have punished us for that. Even if Bulut was a more capable manager I still can't see what he could do with this lot. They're just incapable. When is Colwill going to come good? He shows some flashes of skill, and occasionally he'll have a go at getting the ball into a dangerous position, but for me, it's not enough. He's very inconsistent and drifts in and out. Also, he's 21 and he came off knackered after 70 minutes. What's up with that? I didn't notice him working particularly hard.

Woke up at 3:45am to watch that pile of shit. Couldn't even put a dent in an awful Blackburn side. Think I'm done for the season, see you all in July

Also, move the singing section opposite the away fans. Apparently Wayne Nash won't let that happen at any cost
    Good.

I use the family stand with my boy whenever I come down. It's great we've got our own area with things to do for the kids.

But it's all about drunken supporters trying to goad the opposition fans. Use the Ninian stand instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Dale's Mole View Post
    Woke up at 3:45am to watch that pile of shit. Couldn't even put a dent in an awful Blackburn side. Think I'm done for the season, see you all in July
    Same as me (3.45am) and then get up again for work later.
    My wife thinks I'm crazy, I'm beginning to think she might be right.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Good.

I use the family stand with my boy whenever I come down. It's great we've got our own area with things to do for the kids.

But it's all about drunken supporters trying to goad the opposition fans. Use the Ninian stand instead.
    The notion that the atmosphere would automatically be transformed at current home games just by moving those in the Canton End to the Family enclosure is laughable.

I certainly don’t blame Wayne Nash for nearly four seasons worth of rubbish at Cardiff City Stadium.

I don’t think anyone who has been going since the 80’s or 90’s or whenever really needs to justify why they don’t go, I don’t have the time or inclination either these days, nothing at all is dragging me back either….taken the kids a few times this season but even they can’t be arsed anymore….times change for us all. I sometimes wonder even if the club offered free tickets would be people arsed? I wouldn’t at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    The notion that the atmosphere would automatically be transformed at current home games just by moving those in the Canton End to the Family enclosure is laughable.

I certainly don’t blame Wayne Nash for nearly four seasons worth of rubbish at Cardiff City Stadium.
    It would be better though, it’s terrible at the moment. Last 5 times I’ve been I was in the family stand, can’t hear the home fans much, just away fans shouting and swearing, that alone is enough to put most families off. Nevermind moving home fans ends, the family stand would be better up in the red seats with a much better view fir kids too.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Good.

Exactly. We all know what it would be like in there if it was swapped with the Canton. No one watching the game. The reason the atmosphere was poor last night was because there nothing to sing about.

It is indeed boring stuff. Truth be told, I suspect most people would be more entertained if we were playing with more verve in League One.

Quote Originally Posted by EastbourneBlue View Post
    It is indeed boring stuff. Truth be told, I suspect most people would be more entertained if we were playing with more verve in League One.
    Crowds tend to be better for sides going for promotion in League 1 than they had when being relegated from the Championship.

International

What was the crowd, it looked empty and everyone there was miserable, it's a low point for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    Unless I've an awful memory, 'the matchday experience' has always been absolute shite.
    I'm sure I read on here that they are "revamping" the matchday experience next season? Something about their contracts with the existing providers running out, and a new contract kicking in with Coors? Talk of beer tents in the car park, live bands etc.?

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Friday's Ghost View Post
    Exactly. We all know what it would be like in there if it was swapped with the Canton. No one watching the game. The reason the atmosphere was poor last night was because there nothing to sing about.
    And the fact that the ‘singing’ section hasn’t got any songs bar anti Swansea & anti English songs.

Utter rubbish! It was so bad I could hear the players shouting/talking to eachother. Awful game.

The atmosphere has nothing to do with where the away fans are in relation to our fans; it has nothing to do with the beer choice or is the drum going to be there (hopefully not). The atmosphere at ALL grounds depends upon what is being served up on the pitch. We are being served absolute tripe by the club, not a home goal this year and one home point from 12. (I believe)

The Bulut train has stopped, and is reversing down a siding...

If there were 12,000 in the ground last night I would be surprised. It's no wonder it feels flat when the football is so turgid.

I fear that our old friends Stoke may get a result on Saturday. I hope not BUT we look half arsed and disinterested.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave St View Post
    Utter rubbish! It was so bad I could hear the players shouting/talking to eachother. Awful game.
    It looked terrible on TV. I don't remember seeing a league game at CCS that looked emptier.