Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
It looked terrible on TV. I don't remember seeing a league game at CCS that looked emptier.
I go first to watch the City win and then be entertained, neither has really happened for months.
I’ll probably always have a ST, as it’s something I do to meet up with my grownup sons and mates, so now it’s all about the day with 90 minutes of football in between.

I had high hopes for Bulut, but that has long since gone, either he knows he won’t be here after May or he is so stubborn that he refuses to believe he’s wrong, either way he’s done here.

We have a few who are still in contract, and a few more who will struggle to get the same deal elsewhere that they have here

Thankfully we have a load of loan players who can all go back, and a good number who are out of contract.

We ask have players that should never have been awarded another contract like Wintle, who’s probably one of the worst Championship players we’ve had
Why not give young Colwill a chance to prove himself rather than watching Wintle perform the same shit every game?
We’re going to limp into safety this season with around 45-48 points if we’re lucky

Out of the current squad how many would you want to keep next season?

Alnwick
Ng
Goutas
McGuinness
Colwill R
Colwill jnr
Ramsey is quality but just too injury prone and at 33 just might decide enough is enough?
Tanner?
Ralls?
ODowda?

Would anyone want to keep
Robinson
Etete
Meite
Wintle
Siopis
Collins
Sawyers

Another big rebuild coming up!!!