+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Enough is enough

Re: Enough is enough

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    It looked terrible on TV. I don't remember seeing a league game at CCS that looked emptier.
    I go first to watch the City win and then be entertained, neither has really happened for months.
    I’ll probably always have a ST, as it’s something I do to meet up with my grownup sons and mates, so now it’s all about the day with 90 minutes of football in between.

I had high hopes for Bulut, but that has long since gone, either he knows he won’t be here after May or he is so stubborn that he refuses to believe he’s wrong, either way he’s done here.

We have a few who are still in contract, and a few more who will struggle to get the same deal elsewhere that they have here

Thankfully we have a load of loan players who can all go back, and a good number who are out of contract.

We ask have players that should never have been awarded another contract like Wintle, who’s probably one of the worst Championship players we’ve had
    Why not give young Colwill a chance to prove himself rather than watching Wintle perform the same shit every game?
    We’re going to limp into safety this season with around 45-48 points if we’re lucky

Out of the current squad how many would you want to keep next season?

Alnwick
    Ng
    Goutas
    McGuinness
    Colwill R
    Colwill jnr
    Ramsey is quality but just too injury prone and at 33 just might decide enough is enough?
    Tanner?
    Ralls?
    ODowda?

Would anyone want to keep
    Robinson
    Etete
    Meite
    Wintle
    Siopis
    Collins
    Sawyers

Another big rebuild coming up!!!

Is anyone willing to cut Bulut any slack? We have (arguably) the 6 best players in the squad out injured at the moment, and this is obviously affecting the team, and a consequence of that is a lack of confidence, and a low morale.
    Our problem all season has been scoring goals, we have tried 5/6 strikers, all have failed, and our right back is currently the top scorer! I doubt Pep could do any better with the players we have at our disposal at this current time.

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue View Post
    Is anyone willing to cut Bulut any slack? We have (arguably) the 6 best players in the squad out injured at the moment, and this is obviously affecting the team, and a consequence of that is a lack of confidence, and a low morale.
    Our problem all season has been scoring goals, we have tried 5/6 strikers, all have failed, and our right back is currently the top scorer! I doubt Pep could do any better with the players we have at our disposal at this current time.
    Pep won’t come here!

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue View Post
    Maybe he couldn’t get a better tune out of them, but I’m pretty sure he would have swapped the wingers around so they play on their strongest foot, and had players playing to their strengths.

Bulut was quick enough to criticise Colwill previously, I don’t particularly care if he’s tracking back 40 yards and defending, that’s what defenders and a DM is for!!
    I’d keep him as far up the pitch as possible and get the donkeys either side of him to win the ball and set him free

I doubt that Bowler, or Wintle would ever be near the pitch if another manager was here, unless they were ball boys
    Even the Wintle would pass it sideways and Bowler would drop it

Quote Originally Posted by olderblue View Post
    Maybe he couldn’t get a better tune out of them, but I’m pretty sure he would have swapped the wingers around so they play on their strongest foot, and had players playing to their strengths.

Bulut was quick enough to criticise Colwill previously, I don’t particularly care if he’s tracking back 40 yards and defending, that’s what defenders and a DM is for!!
    I’d keep him as far up the pitch as possible and get the donkeys either side of him to win the ball and set him free

I doubt that Bowler, or Wintle would ever be near the pitch if another manager was here, unless they were ball boys
    Even the Wintle would pass it sideways and Bowler would drop it
    The obvious reason they “swap wingers about” is to get them to come inside on the defenders weak side, and shoot on their strong foot…..something Bowler is pretty good at, although there is a case for mixing it up a bit, i.e. switching sides periodically.

I think some fans don’t quite understand how much a team is affected by missing so many 1st choice players, the confidence drops, and so does the form, against Blackburn we had (arguably) our 6 best players missing, it’s worth remembering that.