+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Neil Harris to replace Joe Edwards at Millwall?

Re: Neil Harris to replace Joe Edwards at Millwall?

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    I think he’s the only manager to get Tomlin playing at all.
    Of which I’ll be eternally grateful. Loved Tomlin and he was probably the only player in the last 6-7 years I really loved going to watch play and makes our current crop look like Sunday pub league standard.

....and....when you read this. It kinda makes you wonder how much longer Bulut is going to steal a living. 'Cardiff have sacked Neil Harris as manager after a run of six successive defeats'.

I think fans forget the merry-go-round is on the board and owner. The buck starts and stops with them. A 0-0 on Tuesday against a sh*t Blackburn side at home, playing the way we did, should have resulted in immediate dismissal. And yes, I have no faith they'll appoint a better manager or have any long-term plan. That doesn't and shouldn't let Bulut off the hook though either.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    ....and....when you read this. It kinda makes you wonder how much longer Bulut is going to steal a living. 'Cardiff have sacked Neil Harris as manager after a run of six successive defeats'.

I think fans forget the merry-go-round is on the board and owner. The buck starts and stops with them. A 0-0 on Tuesday against a sh*t Blackburn side at home, playing the way we did, should have resulted in immediate dismissal. And yes, I have no faith they'll appoint a better manager or have any long-term plan. That doesn't and shouldn't let Bulut off the hook though either.
    Funnily enough....this was in the G yesterday (with a different headline...sneaky) which is a good football read tbh and is on topic.

Love your latest coach while you can – just don’t expect them to love you back