+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: CCFC Firing Squad

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: CCFC Firing Squad

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I don't think I have witnessed this level of animosity towards a manager since the dark days of Alan Durban

2 nil down to the jacks at the vetch and fans were more concerned with taunting him in the dug out than watching the game

Whilst Bulut and his side are performing very badly some of the criticism is way over the top
    Last 17 games:

Won 4
    Drawn 3
    Lost 9
    Scored 10 (3 from last 8 at home)
    Conceded 31

It wouldn't be so bad if the football was at least semi-attractive but it's the most dull it's been since Mick was in charge and before that Trollope.

Results? No
    Good football? No
    Exciting games? No
    At least something like physicality and putting ourselves about? No

I don't exactly advocate a barrage of abuse and there's enough blame to go around, but the criticism is fair as far as I'm concerned. i'm actually scared to see what the attendance is on Saturday and I'm not going to blame them.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Bothroyd's Diving Coach View Post
    Last 17 games:

Won 4
    Drawn 3
    Lost 9
    Scored 10 (3 from last 8 at home)
    Conceded 31

It wouldn't be so bad if the football was at least semi-attractive but it's the most dull it's been since Mick was in charge and before that Trollope.

Results? No
    Good football? No
    Exciting games? No
    At least something like physicality and putting ourselves about? No

I don't exactly advocate a barrage of abuse and there's enough blame to go around, but the criticism is fair as far as I'm concerned. i'm scared to see what the attendance is on Saturday and I'm not going to blame them.
    At least be fair, show all his results not just a selection to make things look worse than they are.

We shouldn't forget we stayed up last season because 2 teams had points deductions and then we lost our three best players and had a transfer embargo.

We have been terrible though, last night was bad but actually an improvement, Saturday is a very important game!

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    At least be fair, show all his results not just a selection to make things look worse than they are.

We shouldn't forget we stayed up last season because 2 teams had points deductions and then we lost our three best players and had a transfer embargo.

We have been terrible though, last night was bad but actually an improvement, Saturday is a very important game!
    I started a separate thread earlier in the day which would show his full record, it's worse than McCarthy's. I'm not in the Bulut out at all costs camp, but I also believe the product on show isn't good enough. The players aren't world beaters but they are certainly are being held back by the negative, turgid tactics they are being instructed with.

He may come good, but it's the not just the results, it's the setup which is evidently driving fans away.