+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CCFC Firing Squad

CCFC Firing Squad

I don't think I have witnessed this level of animosity towards a manager since the dark days of Alan Durban

2 nil down to the jacks at the vetch and fans were more concerned with taunting him in the dug out than watching the game

Whilst Bulut and his side are performing very badly some of the criticism is way over the top

Re: CCFC Firing Squad

Talking bollox as usual

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Talking bollox as usual
    It’s what he’s good at.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I don't think I have witnessed this level of animosity towards a manager since the dark days of Alan Durban

2 nil down to the jacks at the vetch and fans were more concerned with taunting him in the dug out than watching the game

Whilst Bulut and his side are performing very badly some of the criticism is way over the top
    Feck me Sludge. We were very very bad in the Durban days. We are better than that now.(surprisingly)

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    It’s what he’s good at.
    Theres been far, far worse towards managers than there is towards Bulut if we are going back as far as the Durban days. Every recent manager weve had bar Warnock has had it. Harris and Mick in particular.

Have fans even started chanting for him to be sacked yet? The fans even turned on Eddie May and he was a very popular manager.

This charlatan is spouting utter bollocks in his post match interviews and trying to hoodwink fans. That only ends one way when you start taking the fans for fools.

Last 17 games:

Won 4
    Drawn 3
    Lost 9
    Scored 10 (3 from last 8 at home)
    Conceded 31

It wouldn't be so bad if the football was at least semi-attractive but it's the most dull it's been since Mick was in charge and before that Trollope.

Results? No
    Good football? No
    Exciting games? No
    At least something like physicality and putting ourselves about? No

I don't exactly advocate a barrage of abuse and there's enough blame to go around, but the criticism is fair as far as I'm concerned. i'm actually scared to see what the attendance is on Saturday and I'm not going to blame them.

Mick had FAR more flak than Bulut. And you know it.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Bothroyd's Diving Coach View Post
    Last 17 games:

Won 4
    Drawn 3
    Lost 9
    Scored 10 (3 from last 8 at home)
    Conceded 31

It wouldn't be so bad if the football was at least semi-attractive but it's the most dull it's been since Mick was in charge and before that Trollope.

Results? No
    Good football? No
    Exciting games? No
    At least something like physicality and putting ourselves about? No

I don't exactly advocate a barrage of abuse and there's enough blame to go around, but the criticism is fair as far as I'm concerned. i'm scared to see what the attendance is on Saturday and I'm not going to blame them.
    At least be fair, show all his results not just a selection to make things look worse than they are.

We shouldn't forget we stayed up last season because 2 teams had points deductions and then we lost our three best players and had a transfer embargo.

We have been terrible though, last night was bad but actually an improvement, Saturday is a very important game!

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Talking bollox as usual
    Well I think it's ott

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    It’s what he’s good at.
    I think you should stick to ice hockey

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Friday's Ghost View Post
    Mick had FAR more flak than Bulut. And you know it.
    I am not so sure about that

Sludge complaining about immoderate, critical language

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Sludge complaining about immoderate, critical language
    Up yours sonny

It's not the manager... it's the club, they don't have a fecking clue what they are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    It's not the manager... it's the club, they don't have a fecking clue what they are doing.
    Well it does appear that shooting the manager is just going to pave the way for another poor show on the pitch

Harris , Mick , Morison, Hudson , Lamouchi, Bulut

The ire is maybe directed at the wrong target

Well it does appear that shooting the manager is just going to pave the way for another poor show on the pitch

Harris , Mick , Morison, Hudson , Lamouchi, Bulut

The ire is maybe directed at the wrong target
    good idea! lets not keep repeating the mistakes from the past. We need to learn and move forward!

hopefully bulut gets the memo..he is EVERYTHING you are trying to encourage the fans not to be in this thread

you are just trolling pissed off fans at this point and you must know it. ****ing wum

Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post
    good idea! lets not keep repeating the mistakes from the past. We need to learn and move forward!

hopefully bulut gets the memo..he is EVERYTHING you are trying to encourage the fans not to be in this thread

you are just trolling pissed off fans at this point and you must know it. ****ing wum
    You are one of the worst on here

I fail to see the point of the assassination of ccfc managers wether its bulut or those before

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    At least be fair, show all his results not just a selection to make things look worse than they are.

We shouldn't forget we stayed up last season because 2 teams had points deductions and then we lost our three best players and had a transfer embargo.

We have been terrible though, last night was bad but actually an improvement, Saturday is a very important game!
    I started a separate thread earlier in the day which would show his full record, it's worse than McCarthy's. I'm not in the Bulut out at all costs camp, but I also believe the product on show isn't good enough. The players aren't world beaters but they are certainly are being held back by the negative, turgid tactics they are being instructed with.

He may come good, but it's the not just the results, it's the setup which is evidently driving fans away.

Bulut out!

You are one of the worst on here

I fail to see the point of the assassination of ccfc managers wether its bulut or those before
    What assassination? If a manager is getting things wrong, is it not ok to discuss these? Is that not what you do when you meet with friends after a game?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    What assassination? If a manager is getting things wrong, is it not ok to discuss these? Is that not what you do when you meet with friends after a game?
    There's discussing things and there's ott cut throat stuff

There's discussing things and there's ott cut throat stuff
    You're right Sludge. It's at times like this I ask myself "What would Jesus do?" And I can honestly say, I think he/them would want to see us score a few more Bobby Dazzlers (the big J was a Bluebird.....in spirit).

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    You're right Sludge. It's at times like this I ask myself "What would Jesus do?" And I can honestly say, I think he/them would want to see us score a few more Bobby Dazzlers (the big J was a Bluebird.....in spirit).
    CCFC Crucifixion Squad

CCFC Crucifixion Squad
    You've just reminded me to look up the Easter fixtures.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    You've just reminded me to look up the Easter fixtures.
    Jesus was better on crosses than Wintle.