+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The end of Mauve and Yellow Army.

Re: The end of Mauve and Yellow Army.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Perhaps I could help...

"Just when you though things couldn't get any worse, along came Stoke City, a team in freefall with a worse......."
    We can build on our point midweek, so I've had a little flutter on another 0-0 at 13-2.

Very pleased to hear the good news. Playing the mindless optimism card I am looking upon this excellent news as a portent of a thumping win this afternoon that is a product of free flowing entertaining football.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Good news everyone (well, maybe not everyone, I'm sure there are those who don't like my blog), I had an on line chat with the hosting company and they were able to fix the problem, so the blog is up and running again. I've no idea what the problem was or how they fixed it, but, having checked what wasn't working before, it all seems fine now.
    Hosting support are usually very good and fix most things.

Good to have it back. The match comments are essential reading.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Good news everyone (well, maybe not everyone, I'm sure there are those who don't like my blog), I had an on line chat with the hosting company and they were able to fix the problem, so the blog is up and running again. I've no idea what the problem was or how they fixed it, but, having checked what wasn't working before, it all seems fine now.
    Great news Bob

Although today was no classic, shirley we can look forward to a piece with some positivity back in your blog(?)

Amazing how a win can lift the gloom.

Quote Originally Posted by AfricanBluebird View Post
    Great news.

Maybe we don't say it enough, but many of us really appreciate your writing Paul and glad you will carry on, despite the desperate football and technical issues.

I lived out of the country for 14 years and even now I'm back i still travel quite a bit and miss quite a few games, so your reports and quizzes have been really appreciated.

Even when i get to games (most this season), i still enjoy ('enjoy' is doing some heavy lifting there), your reports which usually confirm my own observations and reflections of city.

There is of course some comfort in communal melancholy, which your reports offers.
    Agree. I read your report religiously every week - and often reference it!! Like someone earlier said, essential Sunday morning, with coffee, read. And 9 times out of time - I find I agree! Keep up the good work.