+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The end of Mauve and Yellow Army.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The end of Mauve and Yellow Army.

That's great news. I have not been able to do the quiz for about a month but I have read the blog and always really enjoyed it and thank you for your time writing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Q View Post
    Great news. It’s the best city read there is.
    Certainly more accurate than anything WOL would report, it’s like comical Ali has taken residence with those clowns as they describe another heroic defeat, where we repelled the aggressor and limited them to only four goals against us!!!
    Our glorious heroes lead by the tactical genius remained steadfast in their task of not crossing the halfway line and held their position to a man.

Seriously keep up the good work 👍

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Perhaps I could help...

"Just when you though things couldn't get any worse, along came Stoke City, a team in freefall with a worse......."
    We can build on our point midweek, so I've had a little flutter on another 0-0 at 13-2.

Very pleased to hear the good news. Playing the mindless optimism card I am looking upon this excellent news as a portent of a thumping win this afternoon that is a product of free flowing entertaining football.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Good news everyone (well, maybe not everyone, I'm sure there are those who don't like my blog), I had an on line chat with the hosting company and they were able to fix the problem, so the blog is up and running again. I've no idea what the problem was or how they fixed it, but, having checked what wasn't working before, it all seems fine now.
    Great news Bob

Although today was no classic, shirley we can look forward to a piece with some positivity back in your blog(?)

Amazing how a win can lift the gloom.