+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Etete/Colwill as a false 9

Re: Etete/Colwill as a false 9

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    And let’s try Alnwick on the left wing and Romeo in goal whilst we’re at it….
    That would be playing players well out of position. Dropping Etete a bit deeper isn't going to be alien to him, the examples you've given clearly would be for Alnwick and Romeo.
    Dropping Etete deeper would mean taking him out of directly battling for the ball with big burley defenders, he's clearly decent with the ball at his feet and quite skilful too, this would allow him to pick up the ball and play one twos with the wingers, pass the ball, make a run beyond the last defender...

it'll never happen but its nice to see OP bringing up something to discuss, as usual the dinosaurs of the board just want to pick holes in it and don't bother to discuss it.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Touched a nerve where are you and Kion off to tonight? He scored y’know.

To be fair he did a lot better today, amazing what a bit of criticism and a kick up the arse does, thanks for passing it on to him

He’s still shite, one game doesn’t alter the past, he needs to man up now and keep it up.

Oh and ‘dull c*nt’, ?? Less of your cheek to someone who has a different take on things to you.
    Your first instinct was to come on and abuse the player, not make a constructive contribution to the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Dembe View Post
    Your first instinct was to come on and abuse the player, not make a constructive contribution to the thread.
    Abuse the player?? It was a suggestion that a player in any position needs to stay on his feet. He struggles to do that, that’s not abuse, it’s a fact. if you don’t think that’s constructive, I don’t know what is!

Oh and ‘dull c*nt’, ?? Less of your cheek to someone who has a different take on things to you.
    Its not cheek if I genuinely believe you are a dull c*nt though is it? conduct yourself better and you'll get the respect you seem to feel you are entitled to

Also that wasn't a take, that was just sheer uncalled for mockery ..but I'm guessing you wouldn't be able to tell the difference (see my first point)

Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post
    Its not cheek if I genuinely believe you are a dull c*nt though is it? conduct yourself better and you'll get the respect you seem to feel you are entitled to

Also that wasn't a take, that was just sheer uncalled for mockery ..but I'm guessing you wouldn't be able to tell the difference (see my first point)
    Bit of a trend in your posts, you’ve ridiculed the manager and disagreed with other posters who’ve suggested players have had a decent game (and you’re quite entitled to) but saying others are dull AF or dull c*nts because they have a view that differs to yours is out of order. Do you call people dull as f*ck or dull c*nts to their face?

Bit of a trend in your posts, you’ve ridiculed the manager and disagreed with other posters who’ve suggested players have had a decent game (and you’re quite entitled to) but saying others are dull AF or dull c*nts because they have a view that differs to yours is out of order. Do you call people dull as f*ck or dull c*nts to their face?
    If the manager turns around and creates any form of entertainment starting tomorrow he will start to get my blessing even now. I was a hate watcher of Wintle for the first half of this season yet in the last few games i have actively commented to the people i watch the city with about how much better he is looking and id actually like to see him rewarded for it..

As for the insults.. do i call people dull c*nts irl? yes i have, im not a shy person in that way..does that mean shit to you or any1 else? no.. Do i do it a lot more freely on this forum in particular? yes, very much so. Some of the mindless nonsense said on this forum does tick me off at times and i do allow myself to get caught up in the moment.

I'm not going to change..but i dont expect others to put up with it either..half the forum tends to just ignore my entire post/rant and im just fine with that

tldr : move along if you dont like it

Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post
    If the manager turns around and creates any form of entertainment starting tomorrow he will start to get my blessing even now. I was a hate watcher of Wintle for the first half of this season yet in the last few games i have actively commented to the people i watch the city with about how much better he is looking and id actually like to see him rewarded for it..

As for the insults.. do i call people dull c*nts irl? yes i have, im not a shy person in that way..does that mean shit to you or any1 else? no.. Do i do it a lot more freely on this forum in particular? yes, very much so. Some of the mindless nonsense said on this forum does tick me off at times and i do allow myself to get caught up in the moment.

I'm not going to change..but i dont expect others to put up with it either..half the forum tends to just ignore my entire post/rant and im just fine with that

tldr : move along if you dont like it
    I’m joining that half tldr, not sure what language that is

I’m joining that half tldr, not sure what language that is
    too long didnt read

its a short summary added for people who skim read or just cant be bothered to read a big block of text