+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bale to buy Cardiff?

Re: Bale to buy Cardiff?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    Nice to have another rumour mill now the transfer window is shut. I've heard John Oster's thinking of investing. (Source: the voices that come to me in the night).
    Nah I heard he was buying Howell's with Dirk Kuyt

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Can’t see Tan relinquishing a minority share to anyone.
    Agree but think he would enjoy the publicity of this if it happened.

How our is our Vincent? I get he likes wasting millions and thinks he knows how to run a football club, but he just doesn’t, he’s not getting any younger, his family keep telling him to sell and no doubt when he passes off up to meet his maker, his offspring will just want to cash in. He will never attract a manager capable of getting us up, Warnock was just a miracle but like Leicester winning the league, therefore he will never get the ridiculous amount he thinks he’s owed.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Can’t see Tan relinquishing a minority share to anyone.
    Tan would continue to want an involvement in football matters, not just be a silent partner whatever his shareholding. Unlike the Glazers I can't see Tan relinquishing too many decisions to someone with a 25% share.

I’m response to the person asking how I knew gaz had a steak bake
    I asked the person working, plus I don’t think gaz is a corned beef pasty sort of person…..

No offence but this is a playground rumour.
    I don’t dispute there was a playing contract being discussed but the idea bale would waste his money coming here in any other capacity under the current regime is laughable

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Turned it down last second. But the terms were agreed in principle.
    The media dept had already started working on the announcement stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    We dodged a bullet, shame we didn't give ramsey a swerve as well.
    100% disagree, the buzz around the club ( from the kids right the way through the club ) was great when he signed, he will have inspired many kids to dare to dream and maybe try and do it at your local club

a great player in his day, yes thats slightly past now, but its been a pleasure to see him play in a city shirt a few more times

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    We dodged a bullet, shame we didn't give ramsey a swerve as well.
    The buzz around the club when he was announced was worth it, that goal at Leicester will live long in the memory as well

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    The buzz around the club when he was announced was worth it, that goal at Leicester will live long in the memory as well
    Was there that much of a 'Buzz' when we signed Ramsey? He's finished, i don't think his body will allow him to do the things he wants to do on a football pitch. He's still much better than the rest of them, but if he was English and he didn't have the connection with the club, then fans on here would be battering him and the club.

Bale and Ramsey joint ownership

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    Bale and Ramsey joint ownership
    Now we are talking! Christian Bale (Loads of movies and Batman > deadpool) And Gordon Ramsey with a tonne of TV work. Love to see this happen soon

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    I’ve heard on the grapevine that Gareth Bale has enquired on a minority stake in the club.

Probably bollocks but wondered if anyone had heard the same?
    This is the most ludicrous thing I have ever heard.