+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Steve morison post match interview yesterday- doing the rounds on Twitter

Re: Steve morison post match interview yesterday- doing the rounds on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    You think that's amusing ? Explain why you don't rate Kipre, Alnwick, O'Dowda, Philogene, Tanner ? And to a lesser degree Robinson and our 1st choice attacker, Etete ? And Ryan Allsop now 1st choice 'keeper at promotion chasing Hull City ?
    Tanner isn't up to this level, Robinson has given up, Etete is Etete, o dowda has all of a sudden become this incredible player during his lay off, Alsop is average at best, Alnwick a little better, Kipre a top half championship defender and philogene was is alright, decent enough, but we're seeing it from a viewing point that cries tears of hysteria if we see a player control the ball at the first attempt, given the amount of dross we have had to put up with. As a fan base, and after what we have had to endure in terms of quality, I don't think that we're in the best position to judge quality. There's people on here going into Meltdown when Colwill completes a 15 yard pass. That's what he and the others should be doing pretty damn easily.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Theres people on here who still think it was just me with an axe to grind with him and that hes not really a bully. Someone brought it up on here to use against me the other day. Feel sorry for the lad interviewing him but in a way Im glad its doing the rounds on social media and hes showing the rest of the country what hes really like.

Theres a couple of local journos / journalist students from Cardiff in the comments who have said to the guy not to take it personally, theyve been there and seen how much of a prick he can be first hand.
    I'll admit to having doubts over what you said at the time, but having spoke to the lad who had first hand info it was definitely an eyeopener. I no longer have favourable opinions on SM!!!

This was a tweet from the Interviewer

That was the hardest day of my professional broadcasting career. I have never been treated or spoken to by a manger like that ever. I appreciate that things don’t always go to plan i.e. result, but there’s no need to take it out on me. Really down after thatP

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post

That was the hardest day of my professional broadcasting career. I have never been treated or spoken to by a manger like that ever. I appreciate that things don’t always go to plan i.e. result, but there’s no need to take it out on me. Really down after thatP
    As much as i think that Morison is a complete tosser, that's a bit of an over reaction from the reporter in my opinion. It's worked out in his favour because it went public. I don't want to sound like an old and out of touch arsehole (Getting close) but if that was the hardest day of his professional career, then it's not been that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    It's point of view I'd agree with to a degree, but as another poster commented, his football - and his approach to how the game should be played - was much, much better. And whilst he made some poor signings this is the manager who brought into the club :

Allsop
    Alnwich
    Kipre
    Sawyers
    O'Dowda
    Philogene
    Robinson
    Etete
    Tanner
    Drameh Ikkpeazu
    Doyle Hughill ,Doughty .They kept us up.Morison had a better January window than Bullet.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    As much as i think that Morison is a complete tosser, that's a bit of an over reaction from the reporter in my opinion. It's worked out in his favour because it went public. I don't want to sound like an old and out of touch arsehole (Getting close) but if that was the hardest day of his professional career, then it's not been that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I imagine he's quite intimidating in person so need to add in that factor

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post

He's either milking it for obvious reasons, or he is one really soft lad. I totally agree SM was a dick but to cry over it? Just get on with it lad.

Quote Originally Posted by Dembe View Post
    He's either milking it for obvious reasons, or he is one really soft lad. I totally agree SM was a dick but to cry over it? Just get on with it lad.
    People who work in busy shops take some shit of arseholes. Those girls in Primark should get an extra holiday a year for what they have to put up with.

Quote Originally Posted by dandywarhol View Post
    Drameh Ikkpeazu
    Doyle Hughill ,Doughty .They kept us up.Morison had a better January window than Bullet.
    Considering we were fighting relegation that was quite a clever january. Wouldnt be out of place for a team pushing for promotion that and could do with that lot now. Obviously was behind the scenes stuff that did for him as much as anything.