+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Police Surveillance

Re: Police Surveillance

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    It seems that the written complaint I made to the Police (and which both parties have access to) has taken a new turn - in that the they have copied me into their internal report in which they summed up my complaint with a false synopsis i.e. they stated that I considered the filming of the protest illegal, which I never stated.
    As my complaint is in black and white and wasn't verbal at any stage I'll await with interest their response to me challenging them on that false statement.
    Their attempt to manipulate your words speaks volumes, shades of South Yorkshire Police.

Quote Originally Posted by truthpaste View Post
    Their attempt to manipulate your words speaks volumes, shades of South Yorkshire Police.
    Irony alert.

Irony alert.
    Michael Gove will now place all Genies on the new extremist list. No matter their colour or place of residence. You’ve poked the hornets nest TBG.

Is this the right thread this time nurse?

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    Michael Gove will now place all Genies on the new extremist list. No matter their colour or place of residence. You’ve poked the hornets nest TBG.
    Howdy, old fruit. I'm having a battle with a semi-illiterate Police investigator who can't construct a sentence properly and who refuses to refer to my original complain rather than the fabricated and incorrect one that one of his colleagues submitted to him. It's a bloody circus. I have therefore demanded that the complaint go to an ombudsman or similar - as the Police effectively investigated (and have now dismissed) their own fabricated version. He has refused to accept a second complaint about the latter but I'm not letting that go either.

You couldn't make it but...... but they do, apparently.

Howdy, old fruit. I'm having a battle with a semi-illiterate Police investigator who can't construct a sentence properly and who refuses to refer to my original complain rather than the fabricated and incorrect one that one of his colleagues submitted to him. It's a bloody circus. I have therefore demanded that the complaint go to an ombudsman or similar - as the Police effectively investigated (and have now dismissed) their own fabricated version. He has refused to accept a second complaint about the latter but I'm not letting that go either.

You couldn't make it but...... but they do, apparently.
    Howdy. It doesn't surprise me at all. The more I read of examples like yours, the more it reminds me of Terry Gilliam's; Brazil. If you haven't seen it then I'd recommend it. It won't solve your problem I'm afraid.

I'm choosing my battles very carefully these days so they don't consume too much energy/time....both are precious.

Science Fiction has an uncanny way of predicting the future.
    Last edited by Citizen's Nephew; 15-03-24 at 09:56. Reason: Vanity...grammer...quantum physics

Howdy. It doesn't surprise me at all. The more I read of examples like yours, the more it reminds me of Terry Gilliam's; Brazil. If you haven't seen it then I'd recommend it. It won't solve your problem I'm afraid.

I'm choosing my battles very carefully these days so they don't consume too much energy/time....both are precious.

It's all very Kafkaesque.

The Origins of Totalitarianism is a fun read.

It's all very Kafkaesque.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The Origins of Totalitarianism is a fun read.

I'd watch the musical!. Seriously though, I'm trying to confine my reading to lighter stuff these days. This message board is a rabbit hole I struggle with enough.