+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Healthy Drinks Outlet

Healthy Drinks Outlet

At the the Blackburn game my mate went to the bar, another friend of his asked him to get his young son a Coca-Cola. The youngster asked him to get the regular, full fat type, the server told him they only served sugar free as it was a sports stadium...........”So the two Strongbows are ok then?” Says my mate.

Re: Healthy Drinks Outlet

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    At the the Blackburn game my mate went to the bar, another friend of his asked him to get his young son a Coca-Cola. The youngster asked him to get the regular, full fat type, the server told him they only served sugar free as it was a sports stadium...........”So the two Strongbows are ok then?” Says my mate.
    If i'd have asked my old man for a coke at the football when i was a kid, he'd have booted me over the canton stand. He was tighter than cramp.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    If i'd have asked my old man for a coke at the football when i was a kid, he'd have booted me over the canton stand. He was tighter than cramp.
    You daren't request ‘coke’ in a football ground now, the queue would be too long.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    And yet they seem to encourage vaping?