Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
Do you not think we've been shit to watch most of this season? Really? If our season is based on 3 derby wins only, it's not much of a barometer, and that's from someone who throws away shirts when we lose to the Jacks.

I'm a bit of a pragmatist, realist, don't buy into any soppy unrealistic optimism. I used to get carried away in the days of Dave Jones but ended up disappointed. I evaluate, don't get carried away. For what it's worth, I predicted we'd win promotion under Warnock before we started the season. Gut feeling, but if that hadn't happened, I knew we would have moved forward that season. God, I wish we had half of the attacking talent and intent of that season!

If we beat Swansea I'll party, but that won't define the rest of the season. I don't feel we have progressed since the end of October. Our youngsters aren't involved. It's often attritional football hopeful of a result, rather than trying to make something happen. The only flaw is that I don't trust our board to improve anything whatsoever. I'd just like some positivity. There isn't any.
I’m honestly lost by your post and have no idea of the relevance to mine. Why would derby result base our season and what has that got to do with anything debated other than the fact we played Bristol City today.

Then you throw up the board, another debate.

No positivity, we have won 2 and drawn 1 in 3? Enjoy it.