+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Trouble after game today?

Trouble after game today?

Re: Trouble after game today?

It looks like they were filming a new Benny Hill sketch.

How do they know who's who and also why the feck is there a football fights channel on twitter - surely they can ban that sort of content rather than glorify it

Biggest shock though is that it's not a four pager already on the other board with people reminiscing about the good old days

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    How do they know who's who and also why the feck is there a football fights channel on twitter - surely they can ban that sort of content rather than glorify it

Biggest shock though is that it's not a four pager already on the other board with people reminiscing about the good old days
    It's hard from a distance but when you get close up it's a bit easier. Bristol lot usually chewing on grass and a lot of ooor ahhh in

I've never seen so many police at a football match as yesterday. They were all over Bedminster on our walk back to the station. I'm surprised they didn't break up that fight as there were also loads in the park where it looks like that occurred. We somehow managed to be on the wrong side of the river walking back among all the Bristol fans which was a bit edgy except that they were too busy shouting and gesturing to the City fans on the other side to take any notice of us. Quite few were covered in mud so may well have been involved in that fight. I saw a lad with his face a real mess when we got off the train at Newport so it definitely wasn't all handbags yesterday.