+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Manchester Derby

Manchester Derby

Anyone not watching this they should..terrific game so far.......0-1

Re: Manchester Derby

Wonder what Rashford’s many friends on here who were so supportive of him in the recent thread on him made of the goal?

Manchester United’s back ten doing a sound job until Haaland’s miss of the century.

Astonishing miss by Haarland.....Etete would have been crucified for that!

Onana is now showig what a good keeper he is.....and hits many long balls.....Jonny Evans (36?0 showing his experience.

Rashford....amazing strike for goal....should have done better with long ball that he should have headed ahead for a free run.....could have done better from the near post....

Wonderful goal, but as you said could and maybe should have a hattrick.

How many would Haaland score if he didn’t miss so many sitters? Incredible miss although looked like he was offside maybe.

Just seen it back. Onside, and why on earth doesn’t he just head it?

Good commentary also where I am watching.....I also like the co-commentator Matty Holland....sounds a bit like Andy Townsend.
    It does make a difference.

A goal to match Rashford’s by Foden.

Another fantastic goal...1-1

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Wonder what Rashford’s many friends on here who were so supportive of him in the recent thread on him made of the goal?

Manchester United’s back ten doing a sound job until Haaland’s miss of the century.
    Im not sure what your point is Bob, people can have their personal opinions on him while still admiring his goal?

MOM to date is Phil Foden without a doubt......KDB been pretty poor really...so far...

For me that WAS a penalty...

Foden again, 2-1.

Interesting comment by Neville on Foden "he's still young but he works back just as hard as he does going forward"

Foden after scoring his second chasing Antony down on the right wing... Haaland 3.

Still think Man City will win a record breaking 4th consecutive title...they are just so much more exciting than Liverpool or Arsenal.

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    Still think Man City will win a record breaking 4th consecutive title...
    As always its theirs ti lose, like a machine in these run ins.

Man City’s next two league games are Liverpool A and Arsenal H apparently - I’ve been saying they’re not quite the team they were all season, but they’re looking ominous today.

...and Phil Foden still just 22....mmm what players do we have that age?

foden is 23 almost 24, and has really elevated himself to the next level this season, probably will still improve further as well .
    he also has 150odd appearances at the top level

For 60 minutes it was fairly even, then Manure couldn’t make the step up that Citeh made. Their one touch passing speed & accuracy is superb. That’s the first PL game that I’ve seen the whole way through this season!

If they are good enough then they are old enough, are ours any good?

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    For 60 minutes it was fairly even, then Manure couldn’t make the step up that Citeh made. Their one touch passing speed & accuracy is superb. That’s the first PL game that I’ve seen the whole way through this season!
    Which 60 minutes as that? Half past two - Half past three?

Yeah, maybe I was watching a previous derby by mistake - United had a few chances on the break that Rashford should have done better with but other that that City battered them from the mid point of the first half on, it was like a training exercise where the blue shirts were the attackers.

Quote Originally Posted by LA Bluebird View Post
    Yeah, maybe I was watching a previous derby by mistake - United had a few chances on the break that Rashford should have done better with but other that that City battered them from the mid point of the first half on, it was like a training exercise where the blue shirts were the attackers.
    The ‘attack v defence’ games we played as kids sprang to my as early as the first half hour.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Man City’s next two league games are Liverpool A and Arsenal H apparently - I’ve been saying they’re not quite the team they were all season, but they’re looking ominous today.
    If they win both of those it's over.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    The ‘attack v defence’ games we played as kids sprang to my as early as the first half hour.
    To my mind