I will most definitely contradict myself...

It is unhealthy to continually chop and change manager, of that I 100 percent agree. The club needs stability from top to bottom.

The Bulut train was quick out the station, the football he looked to be trying to play seemed pleasing on the eye, I enjoyed the trip to Albufeira in the summer. At some point this changed. I understand its about staying in the league, but what was the reason for the with in play?

Cardiff City aren't going up or down. Why is he setting us up to be hard to beat and to nick a win?

If this is what we are going to be served up week in week out then id rather see a change, maybe find out the philosophy of the incoming manager and chose one based on how they want the club to play. Lets have an identity, a pathway to the first team, a way of playing that the scouts understand what to look for, and the stupid transfer squad to whatever they call it these days can identify players based on a playing style that runs from the kids up to the seniors, this makes it easier to bring in players from the younger year groups, we will never be Man City or Liverpool, great, but if we do manage to produce the odd player it would be great for them to just slot seamlessly into the senior squad and not enter a completely alien training session... its proven to work so why do we do it so differently.

We do have players capable of playing better football, COD and Bowler with the shackles off could run at defences, its not like they're incapable of this, its the way they're instructed that hinders them.