+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ipswich: We will PUMP THEIR ASS BIG TIME!!!!

Ipswich: We will PUMP THEIR ASS BIG TIME!!!!

I am telling you. There is a sweet smell lof success floating around the city now, and Ipswich are on the ropes. Our tails are up.

We may not be banging them in but our defence has leaked just one goal four games. You rarely see a record cleaner than that! That is cleaner than the Virgin Mary before her first period.

Ipswich? They are leaking like a sex worker in front of queue of horny Nigerians with deep pockets. All over the place. Leaking against piss poor teams as well. 2 and 3s all over the shop.

They won’t fancy this against us. Get the stadium rocking for this one. Turn the volume up loud and make it raucous. They are looking weak. Like a shark in feeding water, I smell blood, and Ipswich is our seal. We are just one clean punch from a victory to knock that backward bunch of their perch and send the cocky bastards reeling.

COME ON I CAN FEEL IT BUILDING. BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!! BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!

Re: Ipswich: We will PUMP THEIR ASS BIG TIME!!!!

umm....what medication are you on?

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    If he is on anything he's not taking it Mo

Most of us have had moments when we've had a few and regretted the odd post.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Most of us have had moments when we've had a few and regretted the odd post.
    At 6 pm ?

To be honest, I'm just loving the positivity for once. Yeah a bit OTT but we can dream can't we? Horvath for president of the US once he retires (with 6 champions league winners medals earnt whilst playing for us)?

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Johnson View Post
    To be honest, I'm just loving the positivity for once. Yeah a bit OTT but we can dream can't we? Horvath for president of the US once he retires (with 6 champions league winners medals earnt whilst playing for us)?
    Well it's fantastic that ccfc are safe again in this division

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Well it's fantastic that ccfc are safe again in this division
    Safe from league 1! Don't stop, believing...

Stadium rocking? The most fun I’ve had there all season was at 2pm today for the Rabart Decorators fair, free booze, food and a bag of goodies to take home. Great view of the pitch too, nothing to spoil a fine afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Stadium rocking? The most fun I’ve had there all season was at 2pm today for the Rabart Decorators fair, free booze, food and a bag of goodies to take home. Great view of the pitch too, nothing to spoil a fine afternoon.
    I hope they didn't paint the stadium red!

Keyser Sozelled ?

I'll pass on the pumping ass bit thanks

International

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Soze View Post
    I am telling you. There is a sweet smell lof success floating around the city now, and Ipswich are on the ropes. Our tails are up.

We may not be banging them in but our defence has leaked just one goal four games. You rarely see a record cleaner than that! That is cleaner than the Virgin Mary before her first period.

Ipswich? They are leaking like a sex worker in front of queue of horny Nigerians with deep pockets. All over the place. Leaking against piss poor teams as well. 2 and 3s all over the shop.

They won’t fancy this against us. Get the stadium rocking for this one. Turn the volume up loud and make it raucous. They are looking weak. Like a shark in feeding water, I smell blood, and Ipswich is our seal. We are just one clean punch from a victory to knock that backward bunch of their perch and send the cocky bastards reeling.

They will be concerned it's not an easy game for them, just one goal conceded in our lost four games, we've won the last three on the BounceTrottRow, Hovath, Phillips and Wilson-Esbrand have tightened us up even further, and that goal on Wednesday was a cracker, with Bolwer coming back to his best and finally a goal threat from Jaw-Jew.

Let's see how far we've come it will be an interesting game with the pressure on Ipswich.

If we lose we lose, it's to be expected they are a top team this season.

Well doneOP I’m riding with you.

Quote Originally Posted by gabbsthenewt View Post
    I'll pass on the pumping ass bit thanks
    embrace the ride Gabbs

Im not saying we won’t get a result but just to be clear, this Ipswich you say are on the ropes is the same Ipswich who have just won 6 on the bounce, scoring 18 goals and moving back up to 2nd place in the league?

It’s not going to finish 0-0.

OP you can pump my ass anytime loverboy.

If you think I am going to fall for that “Meet me
    outside the Saffron Cafe for a quick sausage” again you’re having a laugh. Besides, I only pot the brown with the opposite gender.

Fags a Lot for the offer anyway.

If you think I am going to fall for that “Meet me
    outside the Saffron Cafe for a quick sausage” again you’re having a laugh. Besides, I only pot the brown with the opposite gender.

Fags a Lot for the offer anyway.
    Can you give me the lottery numbers for tonight.

I feel a bit gloaty but my energy is ****ING TAMPING this week. Just enjoy it blue friend. I am
    so excited by this squad I just want all City fans to get behind Bulut and his boys and believe.

That’s all Jeeps. Believe. Buy in. And enjoy this beautiful ride up to May because I am
    100% certain we are about to strike football gold.

I feel a bit gloaty but my energy is ****ING TAMPING this week. Just enjoy it blue friend. I am
    so excited by this squad I just want all City fans to get behind Bulut and his boys and believe.

That’s all Jeeps. Believe. Buy in. And enjoy this beautiful ride up to May because I am
    100% certain we are about to strike football gold.
    Love your positive feelings

i can't get a chant going ...with pumping ass. i give up

Can’t think of a song / chant?What about something based on Technotronic “Pump Up The Jam”?

Pump Up The Ass,
    Pump It Up,
    While The Blues Are Stomping…