+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: This can’t be right.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: This can’t be right.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Well, I would have thought that those who slavishly defend the Government in threads on here are - don't worry, I'm not accusing the Board's "independent thinkers" of being tory voters, they're above such trivial things as party politics unless it's in America.
    God you are so divisive!
    Agree with me, or you slavishly defend the government!

Surprised you didn't accuse anyone not in agreement of literally taking the money from babies mouths to pay the bill!

The reality of course is far simpler. If someone makes a mistake in the course of their job they rarely pick up the tab. The bloke in the council who lays paving that someone trips on won't be sued personally and it's the same here. Thought you supported workers rights?

Where I would agree is that hopefully it leads to less mudslinging on twitter. Something that demeans every one of us really and will also mean a great many in opposition now will need to wind their necks in if in government!

It's another thing you've been successfully wound up about whereas what you want to see here would set an extremely dangerous principle that would be far more damaging

Re: This can’t be right.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    God you are so divisive!
    Agree with me, or you slavishly defend the government!

Surprised you didn't accuse anyone not in agreement of literally taking the money from babies mouths to pay the bill!

The reality of course is far simpler. If someone makes a mistake in the course of their job they rarely pick up the tab. The bloke in the council who lays paving that someone trips on won't be sued personally and it's the same here. Thought you supported workers rights?

Where I would agree is that hopefully it leads to less mudslinging on twitter. Something that demeans every one of us really and will also mean a great many in opposition now will need to wind their necks in if in government!

It's another thing you've been successfully wound up about whereas what you want to see here would set an extremely dangerous principle that would be far more damaging
    And here he comes - slavish defender number one!