+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sheff Wed v Leeds

Sheff Wed v Leeds

Good game.....Sheff Wed playing well...and Ugbo a real threat off the ball holding up play. ...and Barray Bannan as always.... Hope they stay up....Danny Rohl seems a decent manager.

Re: Sheff Wed v Leeds

...and bugger me.....Leeds score 0-1 right on half time.

0-2....that's 11 wins in last 12 for Leeds...impressive at any level. Up to second.
    Wonder if that will gee up Ipswich or put pressure on them....

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    0-2....that's 11 wins in last 12 for Leeds...impressive at any level. Up to second.
    Pressure's on Ipswich.....

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Will be after the tonking that's coming thier way Saturday along with the long term injury to Moore after the first minute .

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    Ampadu & Rodon have 8 clean sheets from 11 games, with only 3 goals conceded. What do Wales do?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    And Leicester

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Ampadu & Rodon have 8 clean sheets from 11 games, with only 3 goals conceded. What do Wales do?
    This mornings papers
    Ever since Daniel Farke put him next to his Welsh international team-mate and pal Joe Rodon at centre-half, the pair have been colossal and consistent. Reliable and rugged. Composed and classy. And for a game that had banana skin written all over it, they were always going to be vital.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Ampadu is needed more in midfield in the current Welsh team I'd say. If Page is going to opt for three at the back later this month, I'd go for Mepham, Rodon and Ben Davies and leave Ampadu and James in central midfield. James has been excellent in the games he's played this season, but you can't go into Play Off matches with a teenager as the main man in midfield - in a few years time yes, but not now.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Ampadu is needed more in midfield in the current Welsh team I'd say. If Page is going to opt for three at the back later this month, I'd go for Mepham, Rodon and Ben Davies and leave Ampadu and James in central midfield. James has been excellent in the games he's played this season, but you can't go into Play Off matches with a teenager as the main man in midfield - in a few years time yes, but not now.
    Mepham accident waiting to happen !!!!!!

First thing he does as a player, once again goes past him, is grab hold of their shirt