Quote Originally Posted by llan bluebird View Post
After 30 games in a new league, a different football culture I think he has got our midfield balance right.

We had no replacement for Ramsey's composure, he obviously adds more but we didn't-have anyone to just give the ball to without fearing he'd turn it over. Then we get Turnbull he gets fitter and starts to understand his teammates. Rubin is the reverse of Turnbull both are class on the ball but Rubes try's crazy things because he is an all out attack machine.

Bulut also has sussed that Sio isn't a 6 in this league so it is probably him or Ralls as the top of the double pivot and pushed them 10 yards further up the pitch.

We also have a footballer at left back which allows Grant to push further up and O'Dowda is classes above Bowler and Tanner.

I believe Bulut is getting hold of this league and its requirements
This. Although, I'm not convinced Colwill is going to make it at this level. He definitely has moments. But that's pretty much all he has. He has skill but maybe not a "football brain". We'll see. I'm not writing him off. But at the moment I have more faith in the manager than I have for Colwill. And I can see why other managers have not considered him a first 11 player.