We pumped ass. I said Ipswich would concede. I said we would score two goals. That was brilliant.

The vibe is back. All those idiots saying I was pissed at 6pm Thursday missed the point. Great defending. Great shape. Good football. Team spirit. Momentum and timing is everything. Beasts in defence. I have fallen in love with this team.

Let go who was right or wrong. Stop being online journalists. Stop analysing. Stop waiting for the change before you believe.

BE THE CHANGE. BELIEVE. BE POSITIVE. GET BEHIND OUR BEAUTIFUL TEAM.

I have said for a few weeks that the fight for top
six is well and truly ON. Get off the miserable train and jump onto the REAL TRAIN.

WE PUMPED IPSWICH’S ASS TODAY. As expected. That means any team is now FAIR GAME for us. ANYONE. ANY TEAM - ANY TIME.

Nobody wants to play us now. Today WE HAVE FIRED A HUGE SHOT AT THE ENTIRE CHAMPIONSHIP. EVERYONE!!!!

Every team is now on notice. Here is my next prediction. Not only will we hit top six. We will win it too. Today’s team spirit tells me all I need to know

WE WILL BE PROMOTED PLAY OFF WINNERS. SEE YOU AT THE PARTY IN MAY. PREMIER LEAGUE HERE WE COME.