+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: I TOLD YOU ALL!! PREMIER LEAGUE FOR 2024-25

I TOLD YOU ALL!! PREMIER LEAGUE FOR 2024-25

We pumped ass. I said Ipswich would concede. I said we would score two goals. That was brilliant.

The vibe is back. All those idiots saying I was pissed at 6pm Thursday missed the point. Great defending. Great shape. Good football. Team spirit. Momentum and timing is everything. Beasts in defence. I have fallen in love with this team.

Let go who was right or wrong. Stop being online journalists. Stop analysing. Stop waiting for the change before you believe.

BE THE CHANGE. BELIEVE. BE POSITIVE. GET BEHIND OUR BEAUTIFUL TEAM.

I have said for a few weeks that the fight for top
    six is well and truly ON. Get off the miserable train and jump onto the REAL TRAIN.

WE PUMPED IPSWICH’S ASS TODAY. As expected. That means any team is now FAIR GAME for us. ANYONE. ANY TEAM - ANY TIME.

Nobody wants to play us now. Today WE HAVE FIRED A HUGE SHOT AT THE ENTIRE CHAMPIONSHIP. EVERYONE!!!!

Every team is now on notice. Here is my next prediction. Not only will we hit top six. We will win it too. Today’s team spirit tells me all I need to know

WE WILL BE PROMOTED PLAY OFF WINNERS. SEE YOU AT THE PARTY IN MAY. PREMIER LEAGUE HERE WE COME.

Re: I TOLD YOU ALL!! PREMIER LEAGUE FOR 2024-25

crack is one hell of a drug

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Soze View Post

WE WILL BE PROMOTED PLAY OFF WINNERS. SEE YOU AT THE PARTY IN MAY. PREMIER LEAGUE HERE WE COME.
    I'd rather us go up automatically next season, than this one via the play-offs. We would come straight back again like our two previous attempts to stay in the Big Boys League

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    crack is one hell of a drug
    He's not on crack!

I can sort of agree with that. I think I would
    take it anyway so that it eases the finances quicker. But from a pure footie perspective I can’t argue with what you say there.

Great to dream though!

We pumped ass. I said Ipswich would concede. I said we would score two goals. That was brilliant.

The vibe is back. All those idiots saying I was pissed at 6pm Thursday missed the point. Great defending. Great shape. Good football. Team spirit. Momentum and timing is everything. Beasts in defence. I have fallen in love with this team.

Let go who was right or wrong. Stop being online journalists. Stop analysing. Stop waiting for the change before you believe.

six is well and truly ON. Get off the miserable train and jump onto the REAL TRAIN.

WE PUMPED IPSWICH’S ASS TODAY. As expected. That means any team is now FAIR GAME for us. ANYONE. ANY TEAM - ANY TIME.

Nobody wants to play us now. Today WE HAVE FIRED A HUGE SHOT AT THE ENTIRE CHAMPIONSHIP. EVERYONE!!!!

Every team is now on notice. Here is my next prediction. Not only will we hit top six. We will win it too. Today’s team spirit tells me all I need to know

The messiah has spoken 👏

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    The messiah has spoken 👏
    He's not the Messiah

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    He's not on crack!

True, it’s Pot

That would be the absolute worst thing that could happen. Except for the money I suppose. Certain relegation.

Keysore is now lEAdeR.

Is this one of these 'and then the alarm clock goes off' threads?

Ignore the salty comments.

We have the players to go up. Our tactics and cohesion is woeful at times and seriously holds us back.

Hopefully this positive winning streak inspires positivity in our manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    He's not the Messiah
    He’s a very naughty boy!!

What exactly is ‘Pumping Ass’?

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    Google it. Probably not if you're in the office though.

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    It was illegal not so long back in the UK and is still punishable in some countries to this day..............not illegal against East Anglians though