+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Gentleman on Sloper Road after game?

Gentleman on Sloper Road after game?

Noticed some poor gentleman on sloper road being treated by paramedics after the game. Not sure what happened but hope he is ok.
    Never a good sight to see.

Re: Gentleman on Sloper Road after game?

He was attacked by Ipswich fans his son was assulted aswel.

Quote Originally Posted by city1927 View Post
    Noticed some poor gentleman on sloper road being treated by paramedics after the game. Not sure what happened but hope he is ok.
    Never a good sight to see.
    Update on the other forum and both okay

Scum basically regardless who they support - fed up of this undercurrent of aggression and violence at football but in society generally - always been there I know but personally fed up of it

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    He was attacked by Ipswich fans his son was assulted aswel.
    Is this true??
    'king 'ell, we've gone back 50 ears!

I didn’t see the person hurt but I did see that it was about to kick off near the petrol station on sloper road. Seemed to be a bunch of kids of both sides having words more than anything but after passing the police on horses seemed to be getting involved

Wow, i am shocked I assumed that perhaps they had fallen or something. This is shocking to read about, glad that it appears that the gentleman appears to be ok now reading on the other forum. It appears that his son also got attacked trying to stop his farther getting kicked well on the floor as well.

i didn't see the incident but did bump into the ipswich fans who were hell bent on trouble just outside the main entrance where it meets sloper road after the game . had to walk up sloper road after the game towards grange town and they giving it large by seven oaks park too .

what was very distinct not one of them was over 17 years old

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    i didn't see the incident but did bump into the ipswich fans who were hell bent on trouble just outside the main entrance where it meets sloper road after the game . had to walk up sloper road after the game towards grange town and they giving it large by seven oaks park too .

what was very distinct not one of them was over 17 years old
    Ipswich? Jeepers….

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Ipswich? Jeepers….
    Right?