Quote Originally Posted by Sloop_Jon_Bee View Post
Here is the clip of the posh game the OP is referring to. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_UiFXo2OuY
Spedger
Three things I remember from that day.

Nathan Blake was playing as a sweeper and had a very distinctive haircut.

City fans were being watched closely by the police in our end but a number gave them the slip by walking down the steps at back of the away end, making their way round the concourse till they got to the Peterborough fans and then walking into their section (Police intelligence wasn't too advanced back then). It must've been a family section or something so they walked through those fans and onto the pitch to go towards the home end behind the goal. There was a bit of confusion among them, especially as Peterborough were attacking and scored their third while 50 or so were on the pitch. You can see some of them hanging around as it goes in.

Last away game of the season so a few had gone in fancy dress. A ginger guy wrapped in a white sheet or robe was running up and down the away end banging his head and shouting 'do the Ayatollah'. I remember thinking 'I can't see that catching on mate'.