Assuming we're staying in the Championship next season there are some key personnel decisions to be made this summer if we want to build on what we've done this year.

Ralls is out of contract again but you would argue his stock has dipped slightly this year. He should absolutely stay but with City looking to keep operating costs down it could be an interesting negotiation.

We're in desperate need of a permanent centre half - as good as Phillips has been I would imagine he's out if our price range. Interesting to see Kipre is out of contract this summer.

Left back. Not only for squad depth but seeing what Wilson-Esbrand had brought in terms of energy and a positive attacking option on the left - it leaves me thinking we must get an upgrade on Collins.

Midfield is a strange one as in recent games Turnball and Wintle have looked like solid championship operators. Siopis, after a little break looks full of energy again. Add to that Eli King getting a couple of great loans under his belt. I still think we need a quality play maker - and probably will have to offload Rhinomota and Adams to make room.

The front three is where I think all our serious attention needs to be placed. Bowler, Grant and Diedhiou will leave meaning our first choice 3 will be Tanner, Etete and Meite, Arguably two of those three would be better out on loan and Meite, as he is now, will only be used as a squad/ rotation player.

It does look like there may be (limited) funds - and for once in a fairly long time some consistency in the management team