Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
Fine mate, no problem with any of that, although i don't rate him as highly as you do. I think that his game is flawed in terms of mobility, intelligence etc. And he needs those attributes at this level unless his creative play starts to really make the difference, which it doesn't. He's getting on for 100 appearances, yet we'll have the old guard on here making excuses. It's the manager, it's the players around him, we've heard it all before.

He does have ability, but due to the nature of his style and position he has to make the difference from time to time. He hardly ever does, and comparing him to other players in order to build a case for him in an absolute cop out, it means nothing. Colwill really needs to show up more if he's ever going to progress, That's the nature of football. He's a creative player, he's supposed to make things happen and pull the odd thing out of the bag. I wish him well, and if he's as good as plenty seem to think then we will recieve some good offers for him during the summer... As for the rest of them, absolute joke today.
It's astonishing and such a shame he's never gone on loan anywhere. Belgium. Scotland. League 1. Anywhere. Would be fascinating how he did somewhere else and it could go either way. He could absolutely excel and smash it or could not get a game. Neither would surprise me.