+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: FT: SWANSEA CITY 2 - 0 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Re: FT: SWANSEA CITY 2 - 0 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

One last word from me...I hope the players take a good long hard look at themselves after that awful performance...

I take it Bulut won’t be off to Man Utd.

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    ...and Wales lose 21-24 to Italy (with two very late tries for Wales) to earn the wooden Spoon.....but at least I can see what Gatland is doing in playing the youngsters...one I think who has only played 5 game for Cardiff rugby from the bench.

Bulut now needs to do the same....there is nothing to play for this season...give our youngsters a chance to sink or swim.
    Bit of a long shot for Bulut, playing a CRFC novice but, hey ho, let’s give it a go.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Bit of a long shot for Bulut, playing a CRFC novice but, hey ho, let’s give it a go.
    Would he do any worse??

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    He might as well have started a novice on the right wing for all the use that Bowler is.
    It was like playing with 10 men from the start

Awful footballer, sadly we have too many that either don’t care or don’t want to know.

If Bulut stays, and I’m not that bothered either way atm, we can’t have bottlers like Bowler, Wintle and Turnbull starting in important games

Not that any of them will give a toss, but we really do have some shit houses in our squad

A truly awful performance but my overriding conclusion is that they wanted it more than us.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    A truly awful performance but my overriding conclusion is that they wanted it more than us.
    Yes...and one has to wonder WHY???

Said it once and I’ll say it again, Oli Tanner is no where near being a championship player

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    Trying to be impartial here, I agree he was completely out thought by Williams - but you look at who we have in midfield and attack... Wintle, Tanner, Bowler, Meite, and then the injured Etete and Robinson are all absolutely bang average. Our 3 best midfielders have been injured or injury prone all season. Diedhiou and Turnbull only arrived 6 weeks ago. You work with what you have, the players that have featured most prominently wouldn't be picked up by a team pushing for promotion, which we never were, because of the embargo. Simple as that.

I don't expect us to sign like madmen this summer, but we will have more free reign to sign players Bulut actually wants. I do agree tactically he has been exposed a few times this season, but he's also done a number on a few teams.
    Not hard to outthink when issues have been the same ones since the start of the season

We must be the most predictable team in the championship

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Not hard to outthink when issues have been the same ones since the start of the season

We must be the most predictable team in the championship
    Unpredictable surely

Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone View Post
    We were shit from the first minute to the 96th minute . They always play like it’s their last ever game and we never respond
    I thought today was a mirror imagine of the last game. we didn't show up today, they didn't last time. Last time they most certainly didn't play like it was their last ever game.
    That was shit today, very shit. But let's keep it in perspective. 4 wins followed by a defeat. Neither team is going anywhere this year, but they arguably he more to play for, other than the obvious derby bragging rights. That win puts them safe I think whereas before they might have been looking down the table

we just seem to have the misfortune of our bogey side also being one of our local rivals..

i'm not looking into it any deeper than that, after four wins on the bounce prior to this utter collapse in shape there is no other logical explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Said it once and I’ll say it again, Oli Tanner is no where near being a championship player
    would you have said that after the first Cardiff/Swansea derby earlier this season..?

Think we should the game to bed. We've had a decent run and are safely in midtable.
    Bulut needs to give the couple of youngsters who have promise a start and quietly ease out those who won't be with us next season.
    Not a massive fan of Bulut, he has made a lot of mistakes, perhaps many due to his lack of understanding of the Championship, but we could do far worse than offering him a contract for next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    Think we should the game to bed. We've had a decent run and are safely in midtable.
    Bulut needs to give the couple of youngsters who have promise a start and quietly ease out those who won't be with us next season.
    Not a massive fan of Bulut, he has made a lot of mistakes, perhaps many due to his lack of understanding of the Championship, but we could do far worse than offering him a contract for next year.
    I’m not sure I’m prepared to be bored out of my mind for 75 minutes each game under Bulut before they kick into gear, usually throwing the last dice because we are behind.

Would definitely give him the summer and a season to see how things go

I think he's worked well with most of what he's got but there are some complete duds in the squad

Depends I suppose though?

Do we know if sabri was actually offered one or had any discussions.or did he walk or was he pushed with no discussions?

Same with bulut he may feel his stock has risen now so may ask for a much improved deal. Probably not as simple as ordering an extension on same terms and all done.

Whats the problem? Don't we normally lose to Swansea.

We've won twice since 2014

Neither is Colwill. Why don't we all just admit it? Same with Rambo. He's done. We need to move on.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Neither is Colwill. Why don't we all just admit it? Same with Rambo. He's done. We need to move on.
    Never rated Colwill as much as others personally. He’s improved massively season thought and really not sure of peoples issue now.

Why should we all just admit something that is not true?

Colwill is a Championship player. He has been our best player a handful of times this season.

He has weaknesses - but not as many as at the start of the season. He seems unable to perform for 90 + 5 minutes, but again is getting fitter than last season ir the start of this one.

He is not a kid any more, but there is no reason with good coaching and experience he cannot develop into a top Championship player!

Quote Originally Posted by Splott-light... View Post
    would you have said that after the first Cardiff/Swansea derby earlier this season..?
    Two moments in isolation. We've now had more time to judge him. He's simply not Championship standard.

As Jon says, this is just not true. Ramsey was an absolute joke against WBA away for example.

the clickbait rag is back

Neither are Wintle (one good game v Ipswich in how long?) nor Etete