+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: And it's goodnight from me

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: And it's goodnight from me

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Soze View Post
    ���� Appreciated. Apologies. A subject I very much enjoy. Time for me to make my own brew
    Re. your long post earlier...it is interesting but you do make the assumption that everyone posts the truth, is emotionally consistent, never deviates, hasn't got a personality disorder, has no alter-ego personas, and is not on a plethora of anti-psychotics. Not everyone can be like me!

....also....pretty much all of the city traders I knew were best mates with Charlie and had every betting app known to humankind on their smartphones. I'm just not convinced that olfactory skills are the answer to making great decisions. Unless, maybe, you're a chef. Or herbalist.

Re: And it's goodnight from me

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    Re. your long post earlier...it is interesting but you do make the assumption that everyone posts the truth, is emotionally consistent, never deviates, hasn't got a personality disorder, has no alter-ego personas, and is not on a plethora of anti-psychotics. Not everyone can be like me!

....also....pretty much all of the city traders I knew were best mates with Charlie and had every betting app known to humankind on their smartphones. I'm just not convinced that olfactory skills are the answer to making great decisions. Unless, maybe, you're a chef. Or herbalist.
    I was only saying to myself the other day………….