+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Swansea fans: “We are run by a Captain America comedy act and a Kenilworth road tour guide."

Swansea fans: “We are run by a Captain America comedy act and a Kenilworth road tour guide."

They couldn’t have put it better. As I said the other day, not only are some recent performance statistics of their team looking very dark, the playing style deteriorating, but the mood in the camp amongst the reprobates down West is equally dark. They are in fundamental freefall across the board.

Although I have said so, now we have the evidence. An open fan forum where they are each other like rats in the sack 😂 How is that for a quote???

As with the presence all vermin, it is essential to call in the exterminators before low standards spread elsewhere. For the good of the community. On that pleasurable note, Cardiff City will happily to step forward and oblige. Set the traps. Pull the trigger.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...rrage-28799220

It’s free entertainment. What’s not to love?

Re: Swansea fans: “We are run by a Captain America comedy act and a Kenilworth road tour guide."

Naturally, given the co-incidental timing, I would not put it past those dishonest schemers down West to arrange this forum to get Cardiff to drop their guard. They are like that down West. Part of their gypsy culture - dishevilling schemers.

So no sympathy please. Assume they are full power and high on confidence. Assume they are setting a trap. No mugs in the room please. Turn the cannons on them full power and eliminate.

International

Re: Swansea fans: “We are run by a Captain America comedy act and a Kenilworth road tour guide."

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Soze View Post
    They couldn’t have put it better. As I said the other day, not only are some recent performance statistics of their team looking very dark, the playing style deteriorating, but the mood in the camp amongst the reprobates down West is equally dark. They are in fundamental freefall across the board.

Although I have said so, now we have the evidence. An open fan forum where they are each other like rats in the sack �� How is that for a quote???

As with the presence all vermin, it is essential to call in the exterminators before low standards spread elsewhere. For the good of the community. On that pleasurable note, Cardiff City will happily to step forward and oblige. Set the traps. Pull the trigger.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...rrage-28799220

It’s free entertainment. What’s not to love?

Great report I love it when they are in crisis.

"When I went to an away game, they put our seats together because they knew we'd worked together. On reflection, I apologise. It won't happen again. I certainly didn't mean to offend the fans."

FFS he's not allowed to sit with his friend at a game because he's from Cardiff

"You can say I'm a puppet," he said. "You can say I'm this or that. None of that bothers me. The only thing that bothers me, that I don't ever want to hear you say, is that I don't care. Because I do care.

"I have a high degree of passion and love for this football club. I'm not b*********** you. I care.

"We're going to get there but it's going to take time."

Let's hope he doesn't get time and they make the mistake of starting again with a different philosophy, that's what kills clubs constant change from one view to another.

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Great report I love it when they are in crisis.

"When I went to an away game, they put our seats together because they knew we'd worked together. On reflection, I apologise. It won't happen again. I certainly didn't mean to offend the fans."

FFS he's not allowed to sit with his friend at a game because he's from Cardiff

"You can say I'm a puppet," he said. "You can say I'm this or that. None of that bothers me. The only thing that bothers me, that I don't ever want to hear you say, is that I don't care. Because I do care.

"I have a high degree of passion and love for this football club. I'm not b*********** you. I care.

"We're going to get there but it's going to take time."

Let's hope he doesn't get time and they make the mistake of starting again with a different philosophy, that's what kills clubs constant change from one view to another.
    Well yeah. What I don’t get is why will it “take time” to get there?

1. Their footballing “philosophy” (posh word for style) was already defined. What is there new to define?

2. Their shortlisting and data analysis for coach recruitment was already defined. And to be fair, during the rise from the sewer of Division Two to the top, their consistently brilliant coach recruitment was nothing less than outstanding - perhaps one of the best in all four divisions. I wish we had that.

3. Their data analysis for player recruitment was as equally brilliant. Their use of the cheap internationaI market and ability to pluck players from nowhere was outstanding. It saved and made them a fortune in player transfers. Again, I wish we had that.

So my question is this. Where did those three pieces of institutional data and knowledge go, and where, and why, did it breakdown? Because clearly their ability to sign good coaches and players has broken down, and with it a consistent player style. All three areas were in place, and now seemingly disappeared. Many people point to the sale to the yanks as a key point. Maybe, but I would point to the loss of these key areas of Intellectual Property as the crux of their eventual downfall. Had that been retained, the club sale should not have been that cataclysmic.

If I were the fans, that would be the most important question to me. That they didn’t ask that, and wasted their time asking banal and mundane questions like “Mr Coleman, why are you sitting next to Nathan Jones?” shows their fans are as equally retarded and unfocused as the people running the show.