+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cardiff city fans who assaulted a swansea fan in the ninian stand after cabango winner sentenced

Re: Cardiff city fans who assaulted a swansea fan in the ninian stand after cabango winner sentenced

The victim shouldn't have taken the risk, especially without checking if anyone around him was wearing some Stone Island clobber.

Re: Cardiff city fans who assaulted a swansea fan in the ninian stand after cabango winner sentenced

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    That is the problem with having a jury, they are not professionals and often fall for these types of exaggerations people pretending it wasn't their fault, so many criminals get away with crime through a good solicitor or barrister and a soft jury.

We need a new tougher system, maybe professional jurors who are trained to do the job and get paid a decent wage for two-year stints, I would love that job, but we'd probably need a few more prisons.

Did anyone see that program with two different juries, it was interesting.

https://www.channel4.com/programmes/...y-murder-trial
    Um you know they both pleaded guilty so not sure what a jury has to do with this case?

Quote Originally Posted by olderblue View Post
    I can honestly say that I have never been in the home end at the Liberty stadium
    ugh.. imagine the smell

International

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Um you know they both pleaded guilty so not sure what a jury has to do with this case?
    Only solicitors build up sob stories, in this case for the Judge, who would ignore it through experience, but with a Jury they fall for that type nonsense.