+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cardiff city fans who assaulted a swansea fan in the ninian stand after cabango winner sentenced

Cardiff city fans who assaulted a swansea fan in the ninian stand after cabango winner sentenced

Re: Cardiff city fans who assaulted a swansea fan in the ninian stand after cabango winner sentenced

A joke, suspended sentences, they should have been jailed. 3 years minimum. It’s about time crime should pay.

Re: Cardiff city fans who assaulted a swansea fan in the ninian stand after cabango winner sentenced

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    A joke, suspended sentences, they should have been jailed. 3 years minimum. It’s about time crime should pay.
    Fuuck off.

Should someone be assaulted at a match then fuucking no.

Should someone showing off in the home end with an away top, celebrating a last minute goal in a local Derby...

The 'victim' knew the script. I'm not defending the two City fans but n away fan being in the home end, you sometimes can have it a little bit on top.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    The only joke was the JB wasn’t charged with inciting a riot FFS, he knew exactly what he was doing showing off to his mates or sister in his case trying to be the big man.

Quote Originally Posted by olderblue View Post
    The only joke was the JB wasn’t charged with inciting a riot FFS, he knew exactly what he was doing showing off to his mates or sister in his case trying to be the big man.

you know the risks when as an away fan you act up in the home end, we've all done it..

Sentences are probably right given the provocation. No you can't just set about beating shit out of people but there is context.

They shouldn't have done it but Jack was extremely naive and should probably be banned from all away matches certainly for his own safety and anxiety. He should also get the support he needs for whatever developmental difficulties he has grown up with.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Sentences are probably right given the provocation. No you can't just set about beating shit out of people but there is context.

They shouldn't have done it but Jack was extremely naive and should probably be banned from all away matches certainly for his own safety and anxiety. He should also get the support he needs for whatever developmental difficulties he has grown up with.
    He knew what he was doing. It backfired.

Quote Originally Posted by olderblue View Post
    Yep he knew the risks, very last minute, what do you think would happen if you did it in their home end?

International

The Ginger Ninja did it and was fine away at Swansea, mad doing it here though it's his own fault.

Anxious going to away games do me a favour!

If you choose to go in the wrong end then you keep your head down and don't celebrate.
    The guy was not only celebrating but unveiling his swansea shirt? Madness. He knew full well what he was doing however thick or drunk he was.
    While maybe they went a bit far, and you can't condone the violence, many will argue he's lucky it wasn't worse.

Cardiff city fans who assaulted a Swansea fan in the ninian stand after cabango winner awarded the Victoria Cross

International

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Timed a few days before the next game!

You go in the home end you sometimes pay the price

Ginger Ninja had a good go down at the liberty a few years back but it was eventually the same outcome

You have to be a bit unhinged or wet behind the ears

I regularly go in the home end at away games. You have to behave yourself or expect at the very least to get yourself ejected by stewards.
    I have never had any trouble despite being "identified" a few times.
    In this case the behaviour by all concerned is idiotic. The Swansea fan is lucky he didn't sustain worse injuries after his trip down the steps and the Cardiff fans have been very lucky to avoid a custodial sentence.
    Hopefully both clubs will step in with appropriate bans of their own.

The definition of "asking for it" IMO

No excuse for the assault on him, sentences probably about right.

But the level of shithousery that his statements have shown is quite frankly vile. 'accidentally exposed his shirt, celebrated instinctively, now scared of crowds'. What an absolute disgrace of a man. Tries playing the hard man, then squeals and lies like a child when he takes a kicking. Why not just hold up your hands and say ' look I was an idiot, but I didn't deserve that level of violence'. Instead of this pathetic attempt to plead naivety and innocence

Quote Originally Posted by chrisp_1927 View Post

But the level of shithousery that his statements have shown is quite frankly vile. 'accidentally exposed his shirt, celebrated instinctively, now scared of crowds'. What an absolute disgrace of a man. Tries playing the hard man, then squeals and lies like a child when he takes a kicking. Why not just hold up your hands and say ' look I was an idiot, but I didn't deserve that level of violence'. Instead of this pathetic attempt to plead naivety and innocence
    Exactly what I was thinking.

International

That is the problem with having a jury, they are not professionals and often fall for these types of exaggerations people pretending it wasn't their fault, so many criminals get away with crime through a good solicitor or barrister and a soft jury.

We need a new tougher system, maybe professional jurors who are trained to do the job and get paid a decent wage for two-year stints, I would love that job, but we'd probably need a few more prisons.

Did anyone see that program with two different juries, it was interesting.

https://www.channel4.com/programmes/...y-murder-trial

I would have just given a fine

If they had given him life threatening injuries or he had died then throw the book at them

Loads of city fans in that section would have gone for him if those two hadn't

Whatever the moral situation that's the reality

Ultimately he was a clown and got a nasty slap

International

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I would have just given a fine

If they had given him life threatening injuries or he had died then throw the book at them

Loads of city fans in that section would have gone for him if those two hadn't

Whatever the moral situation that's the reality

Ultimately he was a clown and got a nasty slap
    He won't do it again or any of his mates, so job done I suppose

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    The Ginger Ninja did it and was fine away at Swansea, mad doing it here though it's his own fault.

Anxious going to away games do me a favour!
    Yes, but some people just love it and are a little mental. Ginge included.

Missed this post. Absolutely spot on, laying it on thick to get them a worse sentence no doubt, the little shithouse.

Just hold your hands up and say you ****ed up. Admit you were showing off to mates, because theres no doubt that's what he was doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Splott-light... View Post

you know the risks when as an away fan you act up in the home end, we've all done it..

I can honestly say that I have never been in the home end at the Liberty stadium

N
    I agree this is a load of crap but didn’t the 2 City fans try to put some of the blame for the attack, on their mothers’ funeral 6-8 weeks before.

Quote Originally Posted by SOXY BOY View Post
    N
    I agree this is a load of crap but didn’t the 2 City fans try to put some of the blame for the attack, on their mothers’ funeral 6-8 weeks before.
    I read that bit, it's a common theme if you read Wales online where people are getting sentencing. You'll have some burglar in his 50s blame his childhood etc, I think it's more the solicitors looking for anything to use to help them.