+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Historically big clubs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Historically big clubs

Sludge. You know **** all about big clubs. Two years ago you assured everyone that West Ham were not a big club and that they would see a large drop off in fans the following year if they struggled, crowds were circa 55000 that season Turns out they struggled all season and didn’t avoid relegation by much. BUT. They home crowds went up to about 60000. Leathered again.

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    Sludge. You know **** all about big clubs. Two years ago you assured everyone that West Ham were not a big club and that they would see a large drop off in fans the following year if they struggled, crowds were circa 55000 that season Turns out they struggled all season and didn’t avoid relegation by much. BUT. They home crowds went up to about 60000. Leathered again.
    What I said before west ham moved into the new ground is that they were moving into a 60 k seated stadium which they would struggle to fill if they got relegated

Nope. They were in the prem getting circa 55000 when you asserted thier crowds would fall away if they struggled. They did next season and crowds went up to 60000 still say they are not a big club ??

Nope. They were in the prem getting circa 55000 when you asserted thier crowds would fall away if they struggled. They did next season and crowds went up to 60000 still say they are not a big club ??
    They hadn't even moved into the ground

Struggling does not mean staying in the Premier league, struggling means relegation

If they go down to the championship they won't get the crowds United, Liverpool would get nor Newcastle

Yep they were in the ground averaging circa 55000 the year before they struggled all season and then won the europa league averaging circa 60000 which they still do. Now I’ll leave you with the last word Don’t want to get dragged into another sludge derailment
    Last edited by Packerman; 18-04-24 at 06:48. Reason: Spelling

Yep they were in the ground averaging circa 55000 the year before they struggled all season and then won the europa league averaging circa 60000 which they still do. Now I’ll leave you with the last word Don’t want to get dragged into another sludge derailment
    They hadn't moved into the ground when I thought a 60000 stadium might be too big for them

Struggling in the Premier league is not struggling is it ?

Re writing history again. They were doing well in the prem when you said what you said. I haven’t got the skill or the inclination to find the post but I’m 100% positive I’m right. Crack on with your denial though.