+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rhys Ab Owen Plaid AM - oh dear

Rhys Ab Owen Plaid AM - oh dear

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/p...-owen-28814110

Met him once - and what an utter c0ck he was. His Dad used to be an AM - that employed his son.
    42 days suspended (probably on full pay).

Re: Rhys Ab Owen Plaid AM - oh dear

He who is without sin….

Shame there's no system in place, as there is in Westminster, for him to be removed and a by-election take place.

To err is to human he says in his defence

But to be a publicly elected representative, get pissed up and feel up women isn't a good look for him or the Welsh assembly

He will probably be leader of Plaid in 5 years ?

My thoughts exactly, he is showing all the hallmarks of probably the best leader plaid have ever had
    A wife and kids, probably a secret boyfriend somewhere and will jump on anything with a pulse, as long as they speak Welsh obviously ….

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    To err is to human he says in his defence

But to be a publicly elected representative, get pissed up and feel up women isn't a good look for him or the Welsh assembly

He will probably be leader of Plaid in 5 years ?

Sorry to disappoint you all but this was a stitch-up by a faction within Plaid Cymru. Yes he got drunk and put his arm round one woman, and also argued heatedly with another, but the people behind this complaint want Rhys out of the way so that their faction can have his seat.

He definitely did not grope anybody.

Quote Originally Posted by severncity View Post
    Sorry to disappoint you all but this was a stitch-up by a faction within Plaid Cymru. Yes he got drunk and put his arm round one woman, and also argued heatedly with another, but the people behind this complaint want Rhys out of the way so that their faction can have his seat.

He definitely did not grope anybody.
    Really - what about the incident in a pub on Cathedral road ? - anything to say about that ?

Quote Originally Posted by pipster View Post
    Really - what about the incident in a pub on Cathedral road ? - anything to say about that ?
    Why don't you enlighten us all?

On Wales Today news it was reported he got drunk and inappropriately touched women

He's admitted being drunk which is something an elected politican should be , in public

But touching up a woman .....touching her private parts I would imagine ......is a no go ?

So is it claimed he didn't do this , as reported ?

Who's the latest leader of Plaid?

He's hopeless

on the plus side our next leader is either , a man who destroyed the welsh education system, or a bloke who's already taking bungs, the only way is up

Quote Originally Posted by + the native hipster View Post
    on the plus side our next leader is either , a man who destroyed the welsh education system, or a bloke who's already taking bungs, the only way is up
    Better than a fat , corrupt farmer

Better than a fat , corrupt farmer
    If you ever met him - you would get on like a house on fire with him.
    Struggles a bit with mental health, wants Wales to become more private enterprise rather than reliant on public sector jobs from Westminster etc

But whilst we have alcoholic / bullying plaid AM's and Forest Gump II now installed as FM taking back handers - well I'm sure there is no room for sanity in Welsh politics.

Why dont you ? - you seem to know him. What did he and his family get up to in that pub on Cathedral road ?

If you ever met him - you would get on like a house on fire with him.
    Struggles a bit with mental health, wants Wales to become more private enterprise rather than reliant on public sector jobs from Westminster etc

But whilst we have alcoholic / bullying plaid AM's and Forest Gump II now installed as FM taking back handers - well I'm sure there is no room for sanity in Welsh politics.
    I have met him several times

He's a blunderbuss Billy bunter bully boy

Why dont you ? - you seem to know him. What did he and his family get up to in that pub on Cathedral road ?
    Yes I know him but I have no idea what happened in a pub on Cathedral Road. Did you witness something?
    Here's a link for you to report it.

https://standardscommissionerwales.o...Douglas%20Bain

Given the fact that Rhys' case has been in the news for nearly 18 months I'd imagine that any further alleged incidents would have been reported to the Standards Commissioner. The fact that no investigations have been announced suggests to me that no rules have been broken.

Why don't you come clean and tell us what you've witnessed?

On Wales Today news it was reported he got drunk and inappropriately touched women

He's admitted being drunk which is something an elected politican should be , in public

But touching up a woman .....touching her private parts I would imagine ......is a no go ?

So is it claimed he didn't do this , as reported ?
    There was no claim and no verdict that Rhys touched the complainant's private parts. She claims that he squeezed her upper thigh and he denies that allegation. I'm certain that there was no sexual motive behind any contact.

I'm also certain that this was a stitch-up by a faction within Plaid that sees Rhys as a threat to its members' personal ambitions.

If you know, why not ask him yourself? I’m sure he’ll tell you exactly what happened

If you know, why not ask him yourself? I’m sure he’ll tell you exactly what happened
    I'm not going to ask him. Given that he's just been stitched-up via false allegations I'm not going to upset him further by grilling him over vague allegations from some anonymous Tory on the world wide web. It would be extremely rude and insensitive for me to do so.

If you're not willing to detail what you've witnessed then I can only conclude that you are shit-stirring and/or lying.

I'm not going to ask him. Given that he's just been stitched-up via false allegations I'm not going to upset him further by grilling him over vague allegations from some anonymous Tory on the world wide web. It would be extremely rude and insensitive for me to do so.

If you're not willing to detail what you've witnessed then I can only conclude that you are shit-stirring and/or lying.
    I'll make it easy for you to ask him - all his family were there, Dad, his twin brother, plus the other brother, a female was involved, Police were called - tell him that and see what he says and ask him if he was involved - let me know what he says ?

I'll make it easy for you to ask him - all his family were there, Dad, his twin brother, plus the other brother, a female was involved, Police were called - tell him that and see what he says and ask him if he was involved - let me know what he says ?
    His dad, former AM Owen John Thomas, was diagnosed with Alzheimers in 2018 and has been in a nursing home since early 2019. In autumn 2020 I asked Rhys if his dad was aware that he'd come top of the Plaid list for South Wales Central, and he replied that his dad did not recognise him and could not speak.

So any events that occurred in a pub on Cathedral Road that involved his dad must have occurred prior to Rhys becoming an MS.

And, as you so gleefully wrote, the police were called and presumably took no action. If they had I'm certain that it would have been widely reported.

You're not very good at this, are you?

Oh the police were called and attended and statements taken.
    You really should ask him for his side of the story

Why don't you just say what you think happened?

All this dodging, nudging and winking is odd - and annoying for those of who don't have a clue what you are on about. We get enough of all that nonsense with Gluey (Wales-Bales).

I'm not going to ask him for the reasons I've outlined above.

So the police took statements but there was no arrest, no charge, no prosecution and no conviction? And presumably all these non-events happened before he was elected to the Senedd, as his dad has been confined to a nursing home for five years.

If this did happen, the police took no action. So no crime was committed. And because it allegedly occurred before Rhys became an MS this has no legal relevance to Senedd standards.

Your attempt to further slander Rhys has fallen completely flat. You've just made scurrilous, vague accusations while hiding behind the veil of anonymity.

Shame on you. You don't even have the courage to outline what happened or whether you were a witness. I suspect you are just repeating something that someone told you and weren't even present.

And finally no, I won't be asking Rhys about this. If someone were to tell me that they'd heard that you blow dogs for chump change I wouldn't hurt your feelings by asking if it was true. That's called empathy and kindness, two abilities you seem to lack.