Quote Originally Posted by truthpaste View Post
Wow, loads of assumptions and judgements in that lot, good job you aren't the Christian presenting the Bible in this dialogue as you'd be buried in objections.

* I'm glad to hear your level of interest in this particular event; when I have time I will be sharing more of the historical links between eclipses and events that have shaken a nation, events that are not only limited to earthquakes.

* Am I NOT already raising an alarm by informing personal contacts both here and in the States? (you assumed that this forum is the scope of my sphere of contact online! Not a very accurate assessment as I am linked to more than 100 groups across social media).

* As for God assessing my desire to save lives; God called me (and every genuine Christian) to an even higher level of responsibility, that being telling others of Christ's Mission to save souls. You see while the 'lives' you speak of will rarely exist for more than 10 decades, the souls of each person will never cease to exist, so my task is far more important than being an 'expert' on when certain fault-lines are going to erupt.
Don't just save your friends, mate.