+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Dark Clouds Gathering over America?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Dark Clouds Gathering over America?

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    Do you think there is a correlation between solar eclipses and earthquakes?

How does a solar eclipse cause or help cause an earthquake, and how can this affect sometimes be delayed until years later?

Can you explain why there a solar eclipses and earthquakes that occur with seemingly no relation?

Why are some of the biggest and deadliest earthquakes in recent decades seemingly unrelated to solar eclipses?
    Your questions are good and I will answer them, but first I'll make an observation:-

In your question:-

*How does a solar eclipse cause or help cause an earthquake, it becomes clear that your world view totally discounts the presents of an intelligent being who has the ability and power to be connected to the exact position of the earth, moon & sun at any point in time, and of course any natural phenomenon happening on earth.
    This isn't a criticism, simply an observation that indicates that my answers will be coming from a very different place to your own.
    Maybe in the future, we can explore your model of the Universe and it's precise order being the result of chance random processes rather than an Almighty Creator.

So in scientific terms, the answer to your first question is simply, it doesn't.
    However if Almighty God does exist, then He is quite at liberty to use certain eclipses to give warning of significant changes to come, which could include earthquakes, floods, famine or deadly diseases.

* how can this affect sometimes be delayed until years later? - this is because God isn't limited in the amount of time He feels is appropriate in each case.

* Can you explain why there a solar eclipses and earthquakes that occur with seemingly no relation? - you are right to say 'seemingly' because until someone in this conversation brought up 1999, I personally had made no connection between that total eclipse and the terrible events in Turkey six days later. Why is that? Because I had never studied the entire pathway of that eclipse.
    I wouldn't therefore claim that all such eclipses have related events, but to really know we would need to be looking for more than just earthquakes, as judgement upon a nation can take many forms, even economic.

* Why are some of the biggest and deadliest earthquakes in recent decades seemingly unrelated to solar eclipses?

Of course I would initially refer you to my previous answer; but also God's Judgement can often be instant in circumstances where He feels that the people have been given all the information to go the right way but they've set their hearts on rebellion come what may.

Once again thanks for the questions and do feel free to come back with queries or follow up questions as you see fit.

Re: Dark Clouds Gathering over America?

Quote Originally Posted by truthpaste View Post
    Your questions are good and I will answer them, but first I'll make an observation:-

In your question:-

*How does a solar eclipse cause or help cause an earthquake, it becomes clear that your world view totally discounts the presents of an intelligent being who has the ability and power to be connected to the exact position of the earth, moon & sun at any point in time, and of course any natural phenomenon happening on earth.
    This isn't a criticism, simply an observation that indicates that my answers will be coming from a very different place to your own.
    Maybe in the future, we can explore your model of the Universe and it's precise order being the result of chance random processes rather than an Almighty Creator.

So in scientific terms, the answer to your first question is simply, it doesn't.
    However if Almighty God does exist, then He is quite at liberty to use certain eclipses to give warning of significant changes to come, which could include earthquakes, floods, famine or deadly diseases.

* how can this affect sometimes be delayed until years later? - this is because God isn't limited in the amount of time He feels is appropriate in each case.

* Can you explain why there a solar eclipses and earthquakes that occur with seemingly no relation? - you are right to say 'seemingly' because until someone in this conversation brought up 1999, I personally had made no connection between that total eclipse and the terrible events in Turkey six days later. Why is that? Because I had never studied the entire pathway of that eclipse.
    I wouldn't therefore claim that all such eclipses have related events, but to really know we would need to be looking for more than just earthquakes, as judgement upon a nation can take many forms, even economic.

* Why are some of the biggest and deadliest earthquakes in recent decades seemingly unrelated to solar eclipses?

Of course I would initially refer you to my previous answer; but also God's Judgement can often be instant in circumstances where He feels that the people have been given all the information to go the right way but they've set their hearts on rebellion come what may.

Once again thanks for the questions and do feel free to come back with queries or follow up questions as you see fit.
    Again the biggest load of crap i have ever read.