+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Dark Clouds Gathering over America?

Re: Dark Clouds Gathering over America?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    You can take two zeroes off that and you're still severely overestimating how many people are reading this!
    It's even getting the attention of many who have nothing to say but type anyway, I think I have more respect for the silent observers over the former.

Quote Originally Posted by truthpaste View Post
    It's even getting the attention of many who have nothing to say but type anyway, I think I have more respect for the silent observers over the former.
    All two thousand of them?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    All two thousand of them?
    Don't be having nightmares, well not about the numbers at least

O good…. we have finally got to the imaginary friends. The journey is complete.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Class

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    O good…. we have finally got to the imaginary friends. The journey is complete.
    Almost as impressive as your imaginary world-view that you've bought into.

The silence has been loud

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I think I read that he could net 3 billion dollars re his Truth social media platform. Seems a tad inflated to me. I wonder why that could be?

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    I think I read that he could net 3 billion dollars re his Truth social media platform. Seems a tad inflated to me. I wonder why that could be?
    When i first saw that Photo i thought, Jesus, Bill Oddie has glammed up. As for the 'Truth' you know and i know that it don't come cheap.....It's out there, for a price.....

There is an entire thread devoted to Trump.

There is an entire thread devoted to Trump.
    ….is it anywhere near the one on God?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    When i first saw that Photo i thought, Jesus, Bill Oddie has glammed up. As for the 'Truth' you know and i know that it don't come cheap.....It's out there, for a price.....
    Mulder & Scully 👍

….is it anywhere near the one on God?
    Do we need one (or actually have one) on God given the fact that the agnostics always seek the earliest opportunity to move the searchlight in His direction in an effort to validate their hollow plans for the future?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    'As is always the case, there's a lot of drivel being shared on this too'

True, so true, so very truthpaste!
    Have confirmed with Sludge your theory to be 100% sure, as his drivel doesn't seem to bother you

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Have confirmed with Sludge your theory to be 100% sure, as his drivel doesn't seem to bother you
    I wonder is it worth being honest about this or anything else?
    I conclude that is always is, even though those who haven't got the metal to discuss it will just use it as a free ticket to scoff.
    No event in history has been anticipated, reported or reflected upon without a bucket load of nonsense being attached to it.

It's mainly about the intersection of the 2017 & 2024 total eclipses and any potential significance given the fact that it is in an area which is overdue a significant earthquake. That area is known as 'little egypt' and it's on the New Madrid Fault Line.

FYI - the 2017 eclipse was the first Eclipse to completely cross the States from coast to coast since they first came to be in 1776AD!

The Most Dangerous Fault Line in The United States
    The New Madrid Seismic Zone, sometimes called the New Madrid Fault Line, is a major seismic zone and a prolific source of intraplate earthquakes (earthquakes within a tectonic plate) in the southern and midwestern United States, stretching to the southwest from New Madrid, Missouri.

The New Madrid fault system was responsible for the 1811–12 New Madrid earthquakes and has the potential to produce large earthquakes in the future. Since 1812, frequent smaller earthquakes have been recorded in the area.

Earthquakes that occur in the New Madrid Seismic Zone potentially threaten parts of eight American states: Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, Arkansas, Kentucky, Tennessee, Oklahoma and Mississippi.
    What a load of absolute guff. You do realise that this is a football clubs fans forum page don't you ?

Do we need one (or actually have one) on God given the fact that the agnostics always seek the earliest opportunity to move the searchlight in His direction in an effort to validate their hollow plans for the future?
    https://www.ccmb.co.uk/forumdisplay....ernative-forum

Posted on the wrong thread.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    What a load of absolute guff. You do realise that this is a football clubs fans forum page don't you ?
    A move from decaff could be helpful.
    Vaping, Donald Trump and the Princess of Wales isn't too CCFC either

In what the media is reporting as a rare earthquake, New York and the surrounding areas have been shaken up - link

With just 3 days to go before the third of 3 total *eclipses across America; it will be interesting to see in the weeks and years that immediately follow, what will unfold in States, from it's soon to be chosen President, right through it's social and natural disasters.

* The New Madrid Quakes that unfolded within 6 years of the 1806 American Eclipse were reported this way:-

"In the known history of the world, no other earthquakes have lasted so long or produced so much evidence of damage as the New Madrid earthquakes".

In what the media is reporting as a rare earthquake, New York and the surrounding areas have been shaken up - link

With just 3 days to go before the third of 3 total *eclipses across America; it will be interesting to see in the weeks and years that immediately follow, what will unfold in States, from it's soon to be chosen President, right through it's social and natural disasters.

* The New Madrid Quakes that unfolded within 6 years of the 1806 American Eclipse were reported this way:-

"In the known history of the world, no other earthquakes have lasted so long or produced so much evidence of damage as the New Madrid earthquakes".
    So now your timeframe for correlation between eclipses and earthquakes is years?

You are Marjorie Taylor Green and i claim my £5.
    You do know an ECLIPSE can be forecast upto 3000yrs in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    So now your timeframe for correlation between eclipses and earthquakes is years?
    My timeframe! I don't claim to have such powers

As we saw, the timeframe in 1999 saw devastation within 6 days of the eclipse, the example above from 1806 was 6 years.

These rare periods of 'darkness' have often served as a warning or a heads-up. These warnings can come to a nation, and on very rare occasions to the world. You will recall the accounts of darkness in the middle of the day as Christ was lifted into position on the Cross.

The main reasons so many are scrutinising this 2024 Eclipse more than past eclipses:-

* It could potentially be linked to the 2017 eclipse forming an X over 'Little Egypt' in the area of New Madrid, which as we already know had the most devastating earthquakes in close succession in history.

* It makes perfect sense that God would be giving everyone a heads up when we look at current world events with more unrest, war, famine, deadly diseases, pandemics and natural disasters than any of us have ever witnessed.

* But look at it this way, I may die because of worldwide devastation, a worse pandemic than covid19 or even the brief event that would be WW3; I could also die at an old age while watching City play away to Barcelona on a 16K virtual reality headset!
    But either way I will meet my Maker. Am I ready for that unavoidable appointment?
    God asks me to repent and trust in Christ, all of us will die having made that decision ourselves.

* It makes perfect sense that God would be giving everyone a heads up when we look at current world events with more unrest, war, famine, deadly diseases, pandemics and natural disasters than any of us have ever witnessed.
    You do realise he would have had to have planned that heads-up millennia ago, in which case that suggests we're all on a predisposed path in life anyway.