Quote Originally Posted by truthpaste View Post
To sum up your first paragraph, God is omnipotent. This is one of His attributes. In other words he is ALMIGHTY.
God creating everything was over 4000 years before the birth of Christ, so just add +2000 years to your estimate.
The Bible does promise that God will use the stars, planets, moon and sun to send us a selection of messages; you may remember the wise men who travelled for 2 years as they read the night sky and knew beyond doubt that the Messiah had been born, the Bible has numberous references to the signs that led them to Christ at that first Christmas.
So just like God knew when Christ would be born, He also knows the dates of every other event throughout human history, so he has set up each conjunction, eclipse, blood moon etc from the beginning of time! So the Universe is a precisely set 'time-piece'.
That answers your question about the Autumn 2024 American Election.

The Chart below is produced by NASA and taken from their website, you may remember that Christ died at the age of 33.
As with many key events including the death of Christ, the skies were having their say, you can see that this event (on the chart lasted for around 3 hours), we read in Scripture that Christ was Crucified at noon and then this happened around 3pm:

Matthew 27: 46-51 At about three o’clock, Jesus called out with a loud voice, “Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?” which means “My God, my God, why have you abandoned me?” Some of the bystanders misunderstood and thought he was calling for the prophet Elijah. One of them ran and filled a sponge with sour wine, holding it up to him on a reed stick so he could drink. But the rest said, “Wait! Let’s see whether Elijah comes to save him.” Then Jesus shouted out again, and he released his spirit. At that moment the curtain in the sanctuary of the Temple was torn in two, from top to bottom. The earth shook, rocks split apart..."

AD33.jpg
Given that total solar eclipses happen roughly every 18 months somewhere on earth, it seems as though this list is a little bit incomplete.

There's one in 2027 that will pass directly over the valley of the kings in Egypt, perhaps that one would have been a better bet to base your bizarre theories around