+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Dark Clouds Gathering over America?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Dark Clouds Gathering over America?

Quote Originally Posted by truthpaste View Post
    To sum up your first paragraph, God is omnipotent. This is one of His attributes. In other words he is ALMIGHTY.
    God creating everything was over 4000 years before the birth of Christ, so just add +2000 years to your estimate.
    The Bible does promise that God will use the stars, planets, moon and sun to send us a selection of messages; you may remember the wise men who travelled for 2 years as they read the night sky and knew beyond doubt that the Messiah had been born, the Bible has numberous references to the signs that led them to Christ at that first Christmas.
    So just like God knew when Christ would be born, He also knows the dates of every other event throughout human history, so he has set up each conjunction, eclipse, blood moon etc from the beginning of time! So the Universe is a precisely set 'time-piece'.
    That answers your question about the Autumn 2024 American Election.

The Chart below is produced by NASA and taken from their website, you may remember that Christ died at the age of 33.
    As with many key events including the death of Christ, the skies were having their say, you can see that this event (on the chart lasted for around 3 hours), we read in Scripture that Christ was Crucified at noon and then this happened around 3pm:

Matthew 27: 46-51 At about three o’clock, Jesus called out with a loud voice, “Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?” which means “My God, my God, why have you abandoned me?” Some of the bystanders misunderstood and thought he was calling for the prophet Elijah. One of them ran and filled a sponge with sour wine, holding it up to him on a reed stick so he could drink. But the rest said, “Wait! Let’s see whether Elijah comes to save him.” Then Jesus shouted out again, and he released his spirit. At that moment the curtain in the sanctuary of the Temple was torn in two, from top to bottom. The earth shook, rocks split apart..."

AD33.jpg
    A longer and “proper” eclipse occurred when Augustus died. You’d think God would’ve saved up that one for his own son.

Personally, I would’ve relegated Augustus’ eclipse to the same level as the fall of Constantinople.

Also 2 eclipses in 1777? You’d think that would be a good year for Jesus to come knocking what with the whole symbolism and numbers thing. Why’d he sit that one out?

Re: Dark Clouds Gathering over America?

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    A longer and “proper” eclipse occurred when Augustus died. You’d think God would’ve saved up that one for his own son.

Personally, I would’ve relegated Augustus’ eclipse to the same level as the fall of Constantinople.

Also 2 eclipses in 1777? You’d think that would be a good year for Jesus to come knocking what with the whole symbolism and numbers thing. Why’d he sit that one out?
    Re 1777, this is where you can't take one element of a puzzle and form an entire picture.
    Before Christ Returns then Israel needed to be back in the Land (with all the problems that this would bring with it).
    In 1777, you still had 140 years to go before the Balfour Agreement was signed (1917), which later led to 1948 and 1967 and Israel once again reigning from Jerusalem. Eschatology isn't a three part jigsaw, everything needs to line up, and the more you look into this the more you'll realise things have all fallen into their slots and that we are at a very late stage indeed.