Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
Agree.

Sort of on topic (ish) - I meant to ask you the other day. Do you think (if true of course) that Isaak Davies should have gone to Burnley when there was supposed interest? My view is that he should have. May have made a big difference to both him and the club. We won't know. But, in light of events at CCFC since, just interested in your take as I know you have followed his career closely.
Probably in hindsight for his own career it woukd have been better if hed made the move. However, hes a local lad, whos family are City supporters, hes been with the club since hes 7 or 8, and it was probably his dream to play for City. Hed broken into the team the last year or so and along with Colwill it finally looked they were the two from the academy most likley to become regulars for the first team. Last season obviusly didnt play out as planned in the end for one reason or other, i dont hink injuries helped and then hes been frozen out by Bulut without being given much of a chance pre-season.

From what I hear and the snippets of interviews ive seen hes absolutely loving it out in Belgium. Will we ever see him a City shirt again? I have my doubts. Even if Bulut has a change of heart will Davies want to come back and play a bit part now hes getting regular first team action and played in his preffered position.