+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CASH IS KING !!!!!! Confirmed

Re: CASH IS KING !!!!!! Confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    I'm so into shove-h'penny
    Indoor League with Fred Truman springs to mind!

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    It’s not that we’re passionate for cash, we’re passionate for choice, places should be neither all card or all cash.
    Nail on the head. People already falling for the 'it's to avoid tax' line spouted by our paymasters. Bollox. It's about control. But f*ck it. Let's get chipped eh?

Serves then right rock on Aldi

It’s not that we’re passionate for cash, we’re passionate for choice, places should be neither all card or all cash.
    fair enough. That means you dont stand in the group i outlined as "passionate for cash and aggressively opposed to anything else". Of which there are some bellends in my outer circles

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    ... But f*ck it. Let's get chipped eh?
    lol you are very much in the bellend group i mentioned above..oh wait..i guess im a sheep that cant stand for my own values right? i guess my opinion suddenly doesnt matter too right? lol..the hypocrisy - comedy at its finest

Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post
    lol you are very much in the bellend group i mentioned above..oh wait..i guess im a sheep that cant stand for my own values right? i guess my opinion suddenly doesnt matter too right? lol..the hypocrisy - comedy at its finest
    Put the popcorn away mate. I only spar with the best.

Put the popcorn away mate. I only spar with the best.
    I love it when you talk dirty.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I love it when you talk dirty.
    💋

International

What if you lose your phone? Or if you rely on cards, lose your wallet? Lose your wallet with just notes in it, it’s a sickener but much less of a headache. Cash every time for me.
    Use your iwatch

International

Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post
    so far every person ive met that is passionately for cash and aggressively opposed to anything else seems to fall into this category...just saying :)

i just enjoy flashing my plastic to these individuals

i take similar pleasures with the covid conspiracy theory jokers..they are potentially more fun
    Anti vaxers were usually, anti global warming measures, anti any form of ID cards, pro cash, and belive in that Davos stuff.

International

Nail on the head. People already falling for the 'it's to avoid tax' line spouted by our paymasters. Bollox. It's about control. But f*ck it. Let's get chipped eh?
    It's true though, we need to keep cash to pay less for builders ad tradesmen it keeps costs down for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Use your iwatch
    Use a what?

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Who the f uck takes keys out with them, when they’re going out on the piss ????
    Who was going out on the piss Tone? I was at work yesterday.

Anti vaxers were usually, anti global warming measures, anti any form of ID cards, pro cash, and belive in that Davos stuff.
    What's the flat-earth equivalent of global warming?

Who the f uck takes keys out with them, when they’re going out on the piss ????
    How do you get back in your house? Don’t tell me people have got card entry systems on their front door now

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    What's the flat-earth equivalent of global warming?
    Warming, warming you say, it’s been pissing down since November

How do you get back in your house? Don’t tell me people have got card entry systems on their front door now

It’s a magic key, called a wife

International

Use a what?
    I bet you've got a apple iWatch for paying for the drinks in port when you get off your cruise ship

I bet you've got a apple iWatch for paying for the drinks in port when you get off your cruise ship
    I haven’t even got a Micky Mouse watch. I’ve never got on with watches, I’m going to have my wrist chipped

International

I haven’t even got a Micky Mouse watch. I’ve never got on with watches, I’m going to have my wrist chipped
    10 years time blokes will be having their knobs chipped for the massage parlors

10 years time blokes will be having their knobs chipped for the massage parlors
    It’s going to happen, isn’t it. Babies chipped at birth, your every living movement observed and logged Some blokes wives are already doing it (and some women’s husbands, for balance)

It’s a magic key, called a wife
    I'm surprised she lets you back in.

I agree. I think you have to be a real baboon to assume only digital and plastic is the way to survive.

Several cards, a few K of cash with a stash of gold sovereigns in the house, some gold and silver bullion offshore should see you well. These systems will fail and with energy blackout / brown outs increasingly likely you need it.

I am not in the baboon camp on this one. Leave the baboons to 100% trust governments.

or its both

I've got a few mates with them key safe boxes. Was in absolute hysterics one night watching one of them try to get in, I'd seen him failing to walk home and basically spun the van around early hours on a Sunday morning after I'd gotten an early dart from work..so I gave him a lift to his house (in the right direction) I stopped in the street and stayed sat in the van to make sure he got in alright, he stood there for 5 minutes repeating the code over and over looking bemused as to why it wasn't working, I eventually got out and tried and also failed but he's shouting this pin out rather loud as he thinks hrs whispering to me, after a while I put him back in the van and dropped him to his parents house 10 mins away.

Why anyone wouldn't carry a key is beyond me. My other mate who has one of them boxes has had to climb in through an open window multiple times after forgetting his code. It's the same as his PIN code on his phone, which he manages to unlock to phone multiple people to day he is locked out and can't get in, neighbours love him.