+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: CASH IS KING !!!!!! Confirmed

Re: CASH IS KING !!!!!! Confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    I used the same technique in the Clark's Pie shop (or Victoria Park Pies - whatever) the other day. Was £5.30 I think and I had a tenner and some change so gave them £10.30 to get a fiver back. saved me a pocket full of shrapnell and them an empty till with no change.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Use a what?
    whatch

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    whatch
    Wotcha Jim, how’s things?

Cash is incredibly important. How we pay for things isnt as important as the air we breathe or food we eat, but it isn't far behind. The idea of placing that entire system in the hands of financial corporations is very very unwise. Card companies take a cut of each transaction typically. That 10p change you used to give to the homeless outside, you now give to a global banking giant. And it doesn't always work, and it's harder to track spending on it in many respects. I genuinely think it's contributed to inflation to some extent.

Progess? Not at all.

It's also critical for many disabled, poorer people and people like women in controlling relationships, escaping abusive partners etc.

It's all built on an infrastructure too, that needs maintaining. It's a small act, but genuinely a good one to withdraw some money and spend it. Keep the balance, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post
    so far every person ive met that is passionately for cash and aggressively opposed to anything else seems to fall into this category...just saying :)

i just enjoy flashing my plastic to these individuals

i take similar pleasures with the covid conspiracy theory jokers..they are potentially more fun
    Can you use card to pay on away day coaches ? ….Just asking.

I only ever use cash to buy my weekly supply of cocaine. It's a real pain in the arse having to go to the cashpoint. Everywhere should take cards.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Lung View Post
    I only ever use cash to buy my weekly supply of cocaine. It's a real pain in the arse having to go to the cashpoint. Everywhere should take cards.
    Surely you'd have to go to a cashpoint anyway, to get a note to roll up?

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue View Post
    Can you use card to pay on away day coaches ? ….Just asking.
    NO

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    NO
    Too early on a Sunday morning for SHOUTING Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by Dembe View Post
    Too early on a Sunday morning for SHOUTING Tony.
    Sorry, didn’t have my hearing aid on

Seems it’s just drug dealers, and independent coach operators, who only take cash then….

Seems it’s just drug dealers, and independent coach operators, who only take cash then….
    ....and everyone in Cardiff Market. And Cardiff Met if you go and watch a Cymru Premier match. Decent burger too. Entry for £7 including a program. And nearly every shop in Grangetown. They must all be undercover coach operators or drug dealers.

Don’t try and get a pint in the Canton Cross then. I called in a cash only chip shop last night as well. I think all options should be available but there are plenty of cash only establishments.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    ....and everyone in Cardiff Market. And Cardiff Met if you go and watch a Cymru Premier match. Decent burger too. Entry for £7 including a program. And nearly every shop in Grangetown. They must all be undercover coach operators or drug dealers.
    Salt o the Earth tax avoiders eh ?

I think you need to go much higher up the food chain to weed out the tax avoiders who are really milking the country.

🙌🤣 I do love a good joust! Well played sir!