+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What's Bulut Going To Say

What's Bulut Going To Say

Because speaking as someone who thinks he's surely better than most recent managers he and the players naffed that right up

We showed some much needed steel against brizzle and ipswich but laid down like lambs today

Absolutely crap

Re: What's Bulut Going To Say

From the BBC report -

Cardiff manager Erol Bulut:

"I think most disappointing for me and my players was the first 30 minutes. We knew Swansea would apply pressure but we didn't manage it well with the press.

"I think the first goal was a foul on Ng in my opinion. The referee had a different opinion. When he gave the penalty, for Ng pulling, it was the same situation.

"The first half was disappointing, not what we want, but the second half was much better.

"We will not put our heads down. We still have eight games to play. We have the international break and we will come back stronger."

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    From the BBC report -

Cardiff manager Erol Bulut:

"I think most disappointing for me and my players was the first 30 minutes. We knew Swansea would apply pressure but we didn't manage it well with the press.

"I think the first goal was a foul on Ng in my opinion. The referee had a different opinion. When he gave the penalty, for Ng pulling, it was the same situation.

"The first half was disappointing, not what we want, but the second half was much better.

"We will not put our heads down. We still have eight games to play. We have the international break and we will come back stronger."
    Well that's not really genuine is it ?

We were cock 🐓

I didn’t disagree with much he said in the actual interview.