Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
Bulut doesn't rate Colwill. He brought in the bloke from celtic to replace him. Colwill is lucky in respect that Robinson, Ramsey and Celtic bloke have either been shit or injured or both, as he'd be knowhere near it (And that's Bulut, Not me)
I think he has Colwill ahead of Robinson

What's mad about Turnbull is we've gone out and spent £2m on a player who is guilty of everything that Bulut had a go at Robinson & Colwill for. He's slow, he offers little defensively and he can't press at all. There was one point yesterday where Matt Grimes, hardly a speedster, overtook him to reach the ball despite Turnbull having a good 8 yard head start

I have no idea what Bulut's doing tbh. I've said previously that there's no clear plan at all for how we play and yesterday confirmed it. Swansea had a clear plan where they were trying to isolate the wingers against our full backs, what on earth were we trying to achieve? We have this bizarre mix of players who can't play the same way as each other, some who want to play physically, some who want to play slower tempo football and it all breaks down.

Hopefully we give Joel Colwill, Ashford and some of the other u21s some games for the rest of the season, but it wouldn't shock me at all if Bowler & Grant started each of the remaining games