Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
Difficult to know if you are a Corbyn/Labour supporter or a shill? Care to be a bit more transparent?

Who would you rather have seen as the first minister? What party would you rather see in power in Wales?

You sound very angry and do a lot of name-calling. Sounds a bit unpleasant tbh. It's easy to throw rocks. Care to come up with some solutions and political commentary as opposed to attack mode?
I’m not a Labour supporter as in Wales they are a nepotistic clique intent on keeping Wales poor and themselves in power. And they have succeeded on both counts since 1999.

I admire Corbyn and his politics. Labour under Corbyn had a huge vote in the 2017 general election. Starmer is a Blairite, and Blair is a war criminal.

I would rather have had Jeremy Miles as FM and I will probably vote for Plaid in the next Senedd elections. They have Wales’ interests at heart. VG being FM and Starmer being PM will definitely help Plaid electorally in 2026. I have simply written facts about VG followed by my opinion of him. He’s well known for being evasive, angry when challenged and now for being funded by a criminal.

Your hagiography of VG was utterly, transparently cobblers. Laughably so.

As for the list of leaders who are unpopular I was responding to Sludge’s ‘person of colour’ comment. Just pointing out that the people I listed are all pretty unpopular.

I await your ad hominem as I’ve noted that this is your debating style. Have you been taking arguing tips from VG? Or maybe its his excellent service as a constituency MS that is blinding you to his unsuitability as a leader? Anyway I’m sure you will find a suitable response.