Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
Talk about not getting it.

Of course few people get to achieve that position! It's head of the frigging country! No one gets to that position easily. But it is who got the position thats important.

And as if to prove how divisive people like you can be, there you go making a series of negative stereotypes about people based on race. Your position seriously needs challenging more as you won't take us to a good place, your position is taking us back decades in race relations, retreating people into tribes instead of one society which we should aim for
Interesting the way you’re in the habit of accusing anyone who disagrees with you of being “divisive” - I was surprised to see you using the word to describe me last week and thought it was an odd word to use. I disagree with you on an awful lot of things politically, but that doesn’t automatically make me divisive - there are quite a few words that spring to my mind to describe you when you’re disagreeing with me, but divisive is not one of them, your use of it comes over as a tad egotistical.