Quote Originally Posted by Splott-light... View Post
I personally dislike Bristol City more than I dislike Swansea, I worked for a company and we had depots nationwide, I worked out of the Cardiff depot but we also had a depot opposite Cribbs in Bristol, having to speak to those f'ing nitwits regularly broke my brain, the arrogance from these bellends.

the love-in began at 15 years old when I was arrested on Ninian Park Road (with Robert Hicks RIP) after a Bristol City game, from then on I dislike everything about them, the arrogance, the songs they sing but most of all their voice, it goes through me.

in contrast most of the genuine Swansea fans i've worked with have been pretty fair, not afraid to give Cardiff credit during our decade of dominance and they're just happy to have a club to support after such a turbulent past.

maybe your view (SLUDGE) on Swansea comes from the area you grew up in, Cardiff is nearer to Bristol, plus they're English.

Swansea weren’t even on the radar when I was younger. They were a crappy team from West Wales that I probably favoured over Newport County whose fans used to give me stick, being close to Newport myself. Bristol City were the rivals and my dislike of them is etched in my brain. Swansea now as well of course - I find their obsession with us quite disturbing.