+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bristol City My Arse

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Bristol City My Arse

Quote Originally Posted by stevo View Post
    It does mean more to Swansea though. Always has. Not saying it doesn’t mean much to Cardiff, but it means a helluva lot more to Swansea.
    My view is it means just as much to us as fans but the club is arrogant about the fixture in some ways or on the flipside seems to totally freeze

I think losing a close game is fair enough , it happens in local derby's all over the country

But lying down and getting battered is not acceptable

The fans who try to deflect another defeat with the claim Bristol City is the big one are clearly on a wind up or in need of a doctor

First Team Forest Green Bluebird's Avatar

Re: Bristol City My Arse

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    My view is it means just as much to us as fans but the club is arrogant about the fixture in some ways or on the flipside seems to totally freeze

I think losing a close game is fair enough , it happens in local derby's all over the country

But lying down and getting battered is not acceptable

The fans who try to deflect another defeat with the claim Bristol City is the big one are clearly on a wind up or in need of a doctor
    Despite all the previous debate about whether the Jacks or the Wurzels are our biggest rivals, I agree with main point you make.

Maybe in the next decade Wrexham will be viewed as our biggest rivals.