Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
I'd get rid of him tomorrow. There's absolutely nothing I like about him. I've watched more than enough of his abysmal brand of football and I haven't seen anything yet to suggest it's likely to change significantly.

Initially, I thought Bulut was an intriguing appointment and, although the first couple of home performances against QPR and Sheffield Wednesday were dire, there were some encouraging signs in a few of the away games. But since November the football his side has produced has been consistently terrible. He's implemented a negative, cowardly, tedious style of play and I can't stand it. It's just so boring.

I appreciate I see things differently to a large percentage of City fans as the results matter little to me these days. Above all else, I just want to see the side playing some decent, entertaining football. All the evidence suggests we're not going to get that while Bulut remains in charge. I believe his management style is intrinsically negative and he's out of his depth in the Championship.
Post of the week! Spot on! 🏆