+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: A stat that may surprise the Bulut fans

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    International

Re: A stat that may surprise the Bulut fans

Quote Originally Posted by llan bluebird View Post
    I disagree with the notion that Bulut is a poor manager, he is an uninspiring, play-by-stats standard identikit modern manager. We are 11th with a pretty poor squad. Our best players are three defenders, Danny Ward would look like Harland if he returned compared to our centre-forwards.

I don't think he knows what to do with Colwill but would play Davies as he is a pretty conventional inside forward. I think he stays and we are waiting for the Wales games to finish before the media blitz.

We are solid at the back and with three or four forwards we'll be competitive.

Slade was poor (just have a look at his squad compared to now), Morison was poor, Hudson a joke....
    Spot on

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Spot on
    seconded

first season in British football trying to play the modern way with restricted players , restricted budgets etc

currently cemented in the top half of the table .hope we can get at least another 12 points before the season ends and kick on next season that's if he don't get poached away

don't think i could stomach another season with the type of managers before Bulut at our club again

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    don't think i could stomach another season with the type of managers before Bulut at our club again
    How are you finding Bulut's fast-paced, Futsal-style of football, Mozzer? Thrilling, isn't it? As I recall, you claimed it would be like nothing we've ever seen before...

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    How are you finding Bulut's fast-paced, Futsal-style of football, Mozzer? Thrilling, isn't it? As I recall, you claimed it would be like nothing we've ever seen before...

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Silence is deafening TLG. My mate NCB makes loads of posts daily too so he's definitely seen my post...